Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

We need to build for next season and the first back in perm. Why we spending 6million in wages simple cause we are Rangers

the current squad we have is fucking dreadful compared to the SPFL and you know it

Why we spending 6million in wages simple cause we are Rangers

and that ladies and gentlemen is a reason why we are, imo, fucked for the future

We need to build for next season and the first back in perm. Why we spending 6million in wages simple cause we are Rangers

Argeed you simply can't run a football club the size of Rangers on the same kind of money that QOS or Falkirk have.

The lower leagues were always going to be tough anyone who thought this was going to be some kind of swashbuckling adventure in which Rangers play a team of 19 year old kids as good as Ajax or Barca and we would bank £40m for our return to the premiership needs to understand this is the real world. Part of the reason the haters wanted us down is that they knew it would be a hard slog.

the reality is that Ally would work for nothing, and, given the recent run of events the stability he has given the club by "being at the helm" far outweighs any alternative that costs.

It aint perfect - but it's working.

No he wouldn't. He has never "worked for nothing" this is something people like to bring up now and again.

That pay cut he took during admin he got that all back. I thought every knew this already? Unless some people just don't want to see it that way?

Not this season we didn't. We've played them once and won 2-0 away (not 3 as I said). Surely that's the best evidence of how we'll do next year. We beat the top team on their patch, so I don't see why you think we'll struggle.

Did you actually watch that game? We played the last 30 minutes against 10 men and didn't deserve to win the game. If that's the "best evidence" as to how we'll do then we're in for a long and painful season.

Did you actually watch that game? We played the last 30 minutes against 10 men and didn't deserve to win the game. If that's the "best evidence" as to how we'll do then we're in for a long and painful season.

I watched the game , we were all over them missed chance after chance and im sure we missed a pen , but to say we didnt deserve to win is crap, we made hard work of it but were the better team by a country mile

if that game is anything to go by we have nothing to worry about

A year ago we came out of admin. McCoist was getting paid 800k a year spending millions on wages to get out of this poxy league we are currently in.

The football is still shite and we are struggling against teams like Arbroath. But because our over paid team are winning and are currently 23 points clear of part time teams then thats ok.

Thats thinking is going to hold us back.

The mentality of some Rangers fans is, give him until next season if he fucks up then get rid of him.

When that does happen we will be further and further behind.

and the mentality of some fans who think we should fire a manager who could be the first in the UK to win their league with a record points and goals , is just daft ..its not going to happen think most with half a brain realize this ....Ally is here as long as he gets results its that simple

Absolutely correct ForeverBlue, this period for the club is about much more than scraping past shite teams, its about building a strong and healthy Rangers again and Ally isn't up to it

Really do think Wallace is going to shake things up big time. No more of doing things how they are done because its how we've always done them. Because it's the "Rangers way".

Think Ally is going to have to adapt big time, and deliver. And if he wants to take on this CEO he will come off second best.

The sooner people realise McCoist is holding us back as a manager the better. He's not building anything, his football is pathetic, his tactics are shocking. We are going to miles and miles behind Celtic unless we get rid of McCoist.

Some people might be happy with that, but I'm not. It's still not too late to sort this mess. Give McCoist another season and it will be too late.

I watched the game , we were all over them missed chance after chance and im sure we missed a pen , but to say we didnt deserve to win is crap, we made hard work of it but were the better team by a country mile

if that game is anything to go by we have nothing to worry about

:lol:

I have now made my mind up about you. You are a troll at the wind up.

Try going to the games and you will find no one will agree with what you just said.

We have won all but one of our league games... And I should bloody think so considering the budget/facilities we have in comparison to our part-time rivals.

However the league table doesn't tell the full story. Continually struggling every week against these teams isn't good enough. We only break teams down once were into the second half of games - once the part timers begin tiring.

The standard of football is a fucking joke, nothing short of a disgrace.

Our transfer policy is laughable.

And things aren't going to change anytime soon under the current management team. As harsh as it is, no man - including McCoist - is bigger than the club.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

It is fans like you who are holding this club back. Moany, moany, clueless people who perhaps need a new hobby.

A lot of people think he will struggle in the championship, surely it would be better to wait and see if these future tellers are correct before we get rid of a manager that is winning almost EVERY game, and most of them by two or three goals.

We have went backwards in recent weeks, I am not denying that for a second The further ahead we go in the league, the worse our performances seem to get, this happened last year towards the end of the season too.

If as people think, he struggles in the championship, then we will know he is not cut out for it, and can move him on and bring in someone new.

If he ( as i believe)destroys the championship, like he has destroyed the 4th and 3rd tiers, then he deserves more time and a season at the top.

Understand the loyalty and believe ally is our man on the inside at the club through these uncertain and volatile times but he has not destroyed the 4th and 3rd tiers . This is the only time in the last 20 years (with exception of le guen era ) that teams actually believe they can take us on And try and impose their will on us -even at ibrox they are game on , and against part time opposition that is not acceptable

what are you talking about.. we are averaging over 3 goals per game , and we have already destroyed the championship leaders this year

I find it quite scary that there are so many supporters who are happy just to win despite struggling for long periods and playing shite.

When we are playing Bayern, Barca and Ajax in the CL, I'll be happy to toil and win ugly.

Against Arbroath, our aspirations must be higher, for God's sake.

This settling for mediocrity needs to nipped in the bud before it catches on.

Results in this league would come without a manager with the team we have so no point judging McCoist on that. The standard of football is terrible and unenjoyable for every single person, in the real world not RM, that I've spoken to about it.

If we get drawn against an SPL side this season it could end up embarrasing.

I backed McCoist as long as I could but sadly not anymore.

The sooner people realise McCoist is holding us back as a manager the better. He's not building anything, his football is pathetic, his tactics are shocking. We are going to miles and miles behind Celtic unless we get rid of McCoist.

Some people might be happy with that, but I'm not. It's still not too late to sort this mess. Give McCoist another season and it will be too late.

So are you saying you would give McCoist the rest of this season then?