Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

Because we're on 64 points now, with 14 games left to play - a total of 42 points up for grabs

We can lose 2 games, lose 1 and draw 1 or even draw another 3 and still get 100 points, and considering we haven't lost at all in this league campaign, I'd say we're well in line to do it

It may not be pretty, but I'd say it's definitely achievable

Sorry, was having a wee laugh there, but thanks for the explanation!

You said win BY 100+ points......

Sorry, was having a wee laugh there, but thanks for the explanation!

You said win BY 100+ points......

My bad, you never can tell over the internet who's having a laugh or not

The way I read that was '100 plus', so 100 or more goals, but still, it's not entirely unfeasible we could finish on 106

Wonder what the odds would be

So reading this thread it is basically if you question Ally on any of the following your a taig or deluded; tactics, formation, players, passing ability, coaching staff, training, youth, subs, wages, quality of opposition.

If you will give Ally a season in the SPFL prem before deciding if he needs to be replaced as he is walking these leagues (hence two more years for the filth to be closer to 10IAR) you're pure dead staunch and a true bear.

I'm sorry but we should have adapted to this style of play last year so in my eyes Ally,Durrant and all the boys have learnt fuck all apart from don't worry lads they will be tired with 15mins to go but I won't bring fresh legs on you lot can do it.

I am torn with Ally but the terraces are ramping up and it will not be long before they really turn on him big time unfortunately and I dont want to be part of it which is why some may want to stay away at the moment.

So reading this thread it is basically if you question Ally on any of the following your a taig or deluded; tactics, formation, players, passing ability, coaching staff, training, youth, subs, wages, quality of opposition.

If you will give Ally a season in the SPFL prem before deciding if he needs to be replaced as he is walking these leagues (hence two more years for the filth to be closer to 10IAR) you're pure dead staunch and a true bear.

And here I thought the whole premise of the thread was that if you don't want to sack Ally you aren't a true Rangers fan who wants the best for the club.

My bad, you never can tell over the internet who's having a laugh or not

The way I read that was '100 plus', so 100 or more goals, but still, it's not entirely unfeasible we could finish on 106

Wonder what the odds would be

No worries, I know exactly what you mean!

I should've put a wee smiley!

And here I thought the whole premise of the thread was that if you don't want to sack Ally you aren't a true Rangers fan who wants the best for the club.

Aye well I am just about to copy and paste the same thing into the other similar thread on the negativity one, couldn't be bothered doing two so made the same for both.

Aye well I am just about to copy and paste the same thing into the other similar thread on the negativity one, couldn't be bothered doing two so made the same for both.

Good for you, I'm sure everyone values your opinion sufficiently to need to hear it on multiple threads.

Admin.

Could we have a separate thread like the boardroom one for the management.

I am sick to Death of seeing GOAT's weekly moaning session on the Bear's Den.

He is not the only one who moans about the management but he is the most prominent, and does it with such regularity that you don't even bother looking at who started the Ally Out threads cause 9 times out of 10 it is him.

At least if there were a separate thread all the whingers could go there and maybe we could FINALLY end the negativity in the Bears Den.

A recent lunch with Graeme Souness and Walter Smith, his friends and former Rangers managers, will have brought plenty of reminders of different, more accommodating times. McCoist is resilient, though. While the club's future direction is being debated, his assessment is that his team needs reinforcements if it is to eventually challenge Celtic again.

"If we're talking about winning the top league then we're miles away," he said. "I would hate that to be taken as a criticism of the team because it's not. But it would be very unfair for people to expect these free transfers who have come together to win [the] top flight. Some, if we got help with players coming in, could probably do it. But we would need investment."

Thanks for that.

Ally in being correct shocker, news at 10.

Should we be ready to win the top league, while we are still 2 divsions away from the top league?

Does anyone honestly believe that beating them will NOT take investment?

It's all about standards and ours have never been lower . I've been to almost every home and European home game in the last 15 years and to watch us being bossed for large portions of a game by fuckin fat part timers is not acceptable .

We have a commander who can't command .

Where in any world is it acceptable to stand arms crossed watching and managing the 2nd best financed team get humbled by fuckin did diddy teams

. Enjoy it if you like , not for my consumption

Humbled by diddy teams :lol: how many of those diddy teams have taken even a bloody point from us this season?

I don't think we have been "bossed for large portions" of pretty much any games we have played this season.

Look at yesterday for example, they scored a quick goal and barely bothered our goal again in the first half. in the 2nd half, they scored a quick goal, and maybe troubles us one or two times during that half... they "bossed" us for maybe 20 minutes in total yesterday, and even at that, they are not bossing us, we have more possesion, more shots at goal, more corners, more attacks in pretty much every single game we have played this season.

That is not being bossed, by any stretch of the imagination.

Just because we are not playing well, they are not bossing us :lol:

EDIT: also, I didn't say I was enjoying the last few games FWIW, we have played pretty poorly for large spells of most of our games for the past 5 weeks. But I really enjoyed some of our earlier games this season.

The same happened to us last year, we went on a good spell of games, where we played well and scored for fun, then went stale. I guess it has a lot to do with being so far in front in the league, because IMO the players seemed way more motivated earlier in the season.

Admin.

He is not the only one who moans about the management but he is the most prominent, and does it with such regularity that you don't even bother looking at who started the Ally Out threads cause 9 times out of 10 it is him.

At least if there were a separate thread all the whingers could go there and maybe we could FINALLY end the negativity in the Bears Den.

You're entitled to your opinion but don't you think that's a bit unfair?

Just because there are posters here who are unhappy with how things are doesn't mean they should be put somewhere else so the Bears Den can be all smiles and positivity.

We all want the best for Rangers at the end of the day, least we have this in common (tu)

The scum battered Morton and were unlucky to lose, if we'd lost any of the last 3 games I wouldn't have been surprised, do you not understand that my gripe isn't results, it's the way we play

I'll take the boring win, over the "battering them" loss every single day of the week, thank you very much.

Admin.

Hammer - Nail- Head.

Some people seem to hate mccoist, more than they love rangers.

There should have been a backlash when we found out what he was earning a year. If it was any other manager he would be getting called a "spiv" taking that amount of money while managing in the 3rd and 2nd division is embarrassing.

The "blind faith" loyal won't see it that way though they will say he's worth every penny. No wonder we are fucked financially.

have you been asleep during the past few months?

The backlash from the fans when they found out Allys wage was there, and loud. I even got involved in it myself, I don't think i seen a single person say Ally should have been on that much.

Stop making things up :lol:

Do you go to games ?

You happy with the resources we have and seeing us outplayed by these teams ? After watching a lot of these games I have more respect for a lot of these teams and their management than I have for my own team and I say that without any bitterness . Never felt that in spl games and we are spending like a labour government

IMO if we were being outplayed as often as you are making out, we would never have been in an undefeated position this year.

Just because there are posters here who are unhappy with how things are doesn't mean they should be put somewhere else so the Bears Den can be all smiles and positivity.

We all want the best for Rangers at the end of the day, least we have this is common (tu)

Not when we get the same posts every week from the same people it isn't.

WE GET IT. You do not want Ally as manager. Does not mean we have to hear you say it after every single game.

WE GET IT. You do not want Ally as manager. Does not mean we have to hear you say it after every single game.

It's actually a weekly rant now by Goat, regardless of the result or performance.

These were probably the same type of people moaning at Sir Walter during 3iar.

We all want the best for Rangers at the end of the day, least we have this is common (tu)

To be fair, thats pretty much the reason we opened up the boardroom section :lol:

Every third thread in the BD isa thread on Ally right now :anguish: I think we should just make an Ally megathread and everyone can debate in that till their hearts are content.

To be fair, thats pretty much the reason we opened up the boardroom section :lol:

Every third thread in the BD isa thread on Ally right now :anguish: I think we should just make an Ally megathread and everyone can debate in that till their hearts are content.

To be fair Ally has been in the press a lot this week so he's going to be discussed a lot in the BD as it's Rangers related.

There's the ones criticising his tactics, managerial ability etc but that's because of how some see it after how we play.

I just think everything should be in the one place, Ally threads often attract the most fiery debates so it's what you see mostly but football is still discussed in large amounts.

That is what I am sick of. Give the weekly whingers their own thread and we can talk about football.

I agree, I know McCoist has many shortcomings, but I do not need reminded of them every game. Goat seems to have some sort of obsession with Super which is beyond comprehension. So yes I dont understand why they cant put it all in one ongoing thread or seperate area.