Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

That is what I am sick of. Give the weekly whingers their own thread and we can talk about football.

So after a game, these threads criticising Ally regarding that very game, shouldn't be in the BD?

The Ally threads are football related so i personally see no issue with them being in the BD.

So after a game, these threads criticising Ally regarding that very game, shouldn't be in the BD?

The Ally threads are football related so i personally see no issue with them being in the BD.

Not all of them are. The usual suspects and weekly whingers have a vendetta against him that makes it beyond footballing issues.

Not all of them are. The usual suspects and weekly whingers have a vendetta against him that makes it beyond footballing issues.

I see it as people not thinking he's up to task and are getting frustrated with it.

There's very rarely ever any comments that go beyond footballing matters regarding Ally so i don't think that's a fair assessment.

I see it as people not thinking he's up to task and are getting frustrated with it.

There's very rarely ever any comments that go beyond footballing matters regarding Ally so i don't think that's a fair assessment.

This thread title for a start shows that the OP is taking it beyond football as he is attacking fans who do not share his view.

Ally McCoist has failed to impress me during the past two seasons. We have failed to build, he has wasted cash on players who were not needed, he has failed to raise the level of football and he appears tactically inept.

But this has been debated to death on RM.

Daily posts by the same obsessed poster are becoming fucking tedious.

I get mixed views. People in the union bears section sing "super Ally" but when you talk to Rangers fans in pubs etc some say "he's never a manager" "we need to find a way of getting rid of him"

Then you have others who say you can't sack him after winning 20 odd games and only dropping 2 points.

The people who tend to want Ally away are the fans who travel every where with Rangers home and away and in Europe etc........

The ones who can't see past "super ally" are the ones who are part timers who listen to pish like "he worked for free" etc etc..........

Am afraid at a club like Rangers you can't just keep someone in a job because "he stayed during admin" or because "he is a Rangers legend and he took a wage cut during admin."

He might be taking Rangers through the leagues over paying players to play for us but when we get back to the SPL he won't take us forward.

Following on from Gogzys point about making things up, this is also made up rubbish.

Admin.

Could we have a separate thread like the boardroom one for the management.

I am sick to Death of seeing GOAT's weekly moaning session on the Bear's Den.

He is not the only one who moans about the management but he is the most prominent, and does it with such regularity that you don't even bother looking at who started the Ally Out threads cause 9 times out of 10 it is him.

At least if there were a separate thread all the whingers could go there and maybe we could FINALLY end the negativity in the Bears Den.

I'm surprised you even venture into the bears den, normally the only time I see you on here is when you're trying to get pumped off half the off topic mob.

Love Ally as a player, & a man, just not too keen on his football management style, especially after games when he comes on tv, and agrees with everyone that the performance was not good enough, that the passing was awful at times, etc. etc. etc. Then does exactly the same the following week. Although some might say, and they have, that we are unbeaten in the league, only lost one game all season long (Charles Green got the blame for that) that we can only beat what's put in front of us. It's just the style of play that I don't like, it's not entertaining, sometimes it's rank rotten, even though we might've won 2-1, 3-2.....

I've been in the US for a long time now. Used to make every effort to listen to games or watch on internet. Before that I would even phone home and have them sit the radio next to the phone so I could hear the games. Now I can't be arsed with any of it.

My love is still strong but the football just got so shit and has shown no signs of improvement. Actually it's got worse. Nothing to do with standard of player, just the way we play. No clue whatsoever and no sense that we have any direction.

No doubt about it, Ally as manager is holding us back. I honestly feel that it could really, really hurt us longer term. Frightening just thinking about it, but I believe he's contributing to a massive decline at Rangers with effects that could last for years. Football has changed and you need tactics and the ability to possess the ball with purpose to succeed. At best ally has no clue how to implement either, at worst he doesn't believe in either.

We don't have the finance to fling about but that's all he talks about. Money won't change anything though, not with him in charge. That's obvious. Only thing he'll do is waste what precious pounds we have and the rebuilding when he's gone (cos he will be gone, of that there is no doubt. Even his supporters know he's got till SPL at most) will be costly and could be beyond us. Why keep him past this year? Let's get someone in who can coach and start the building.

The really worrying thing is that those dirty bastards on the other side are eyeing 10. No way they'd get it with a good manager but if ally is in charge until we get to SPL, which is what some are saying, I'm one worried bear.

To be fair, thats pretty much the reason we opened up the boardroom section :lol:

Every third thread in the BD isa thread on Ally right now :anguish: I think we should just make an Ally megathread and everyone can debate in that till their hearts are content.

Bit of a difference with both topics. Most posts on the boardroom and financial situations were all guess work from people who had no idea what was actually going on.

Where as most people on here are capable of judging a football team and a manager, although some just don't want to face up to the reality that we have played poor in the majority of games since we were demoted.

Riddle me this

I have yet to hear anyone say anything positive with regard to ally as the Rangers manager at the game, these last two seasons.

Different people around me.

Any time there is an utterance it is very much in the negative about mccoist not being a manager.

Indeed the only support I see for mccoist is the singing group and online.

Maybe it's an age demographic thing?

Unbeaten in the league, in a cup final and still in the Scottish cup, of course we will back the manager.

Who is 'we'?

Part time league, part time cup and we've not been tested in the SC yet. Also put out of the league cup by a part time team.

Everyone seems to forget his first season in charge as if it didn't happen.

Someone doesn't think Super Ally is great at everything, so that makes them a tim. Apparently.

I didn't say that, Goat, though, did I. If I do want to say it I will.

The fact that there are enough Rangers supporters on here battering into McCoist - in a way that would make the darksiders proud - is absolutely your issue and not mine.

I'm not talking about those Rangers supporters - I'm talking about the wankers with fake accounts pretending to be Rangers supporters.

Perhaps you don't mind them if they agree with you when tearing into McCoist. Only you'll know.

I said at the beginning of the season, let's give him to the start of October when the team is bedded before we call for sackings. And I feel justified in asking that, the team is top, unbeaten and with a vastly superior goal difference... We are in the final of a cup competition and considered overwhelming favourites to win, we have as much of a chance as anybody to win the Scottish Cup. If the only thing that is not up to standard is the performances of the team, then I don't see what we have to complain about. Regardless of who the manager is there is this unwavering belief that we should be playing 2 up and dominating everyone. Walter was slammed for his tactics in the run to the uefa Cup final, plg was slammed for trying to change how the team play, which didn't work in the league but was working in europe... Souness was slammed for bringing in Mo Johnston.... The point is that no matter what the club is doing or how well it is doing it there is always something that some sections of the fans base won't like. These 3 years in the wilderness were never going to be the best football we have ever played, and to be fair if we played kids or most of the side was kids we would be playing very similar to what we are. The kids are not the finished article and most people on here have commented that a number are mince. We have achieved a lot considering where we started at the beginning of last season.

"I didn't say that, Goat, though, did I. If I do want to say it I will."

It's certainly what people are entitled to think reading your post. It's a sad stance to take though. I would guess that most people would rather come on here to discuss rangers rather than to hear the same old shit and accusations. It is after all a forum to discuss RFC. ally's performance as manager is surely worthy of discussion, is it not?

I didn't say that, Goat, though, did I. If I do want to say it I will.

The fact that there are enough Rangers supporters on here battering into McCoist - in a way that would make the darksiders proud - is absolutely your issue and not mine.

I'm not talking about those Rangers supporters - I'm talking about the wankers with fake accounts pretending to be Rangers supporters.

Perhaps you don't mind them if they agree with you when tearing into McCoist. Only you'll know.

"I didn't say that, Goat, though, did I. If I do want to say it I will."

It's certainly what people are entitled to think reading your post.

I'll repeat that - I didn't say what Goat claimed I did. Nothing like it. If he - or others - wan't to think I'm talking about unicorns I can't stop them.

i can and will correct nonsense.