Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

Because some fans do not agree with your exhalted opinion Goat - they are holding the club back?

Outrageous, and an insult to those who follow through thick and thin.

You have your opinion - that is fine, but please dont tarnish the name of other supporters who dont agree with you.

Tell me Goat - how many teams have you managed? and how many coaching badges do you have?

Because some fans do not agree with your exhalted opinion Goat - they are holding the club back?

Outrageous, and an insult to those who follow through thick and thin.

You have your opinion - that is fine, but please dont tarnish the name of other supporters who dont agree with you.

Tell me Goat - how many teams have you managed? and how many coaching badges do you have?

What and that means I can't spot the obvious failings in our manager because I don't have a coaching badge? Aye nae bother. :lol:

That's like saying to someone who can't drive that gives you it tight for driving like an idiot, who are you, you don't have a licence. He's got common sense though.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

To answer a question with a question; would I back a manager that had not lost in the league and only drawen once in the same league, won the league last year and got promotion? Yes I would.

Would I still be backing the manager that is unbeaten and in a cup final and still in the Scottish cup, all a marked improvement on last years results....yes I'd be backing him.

You know, I reckon that there are some who would back another manager, simply because he wasn't McCoist.

Pointless in becoming involved in a debate with someone who starts it by saying 'if you don't say what I think you should say you're just lying'. I'll leave you to believe you're the font of footballing wisdom and that your glow illuminates the only true path.

Question for Goat.

How can I as a single supporter, who travels 200 miles to go to games, buys Rangers stuff and follows his team, hold Rangers back? What is it that I am doing that is holding us back? If you tell me I can stop as it is all my fault. I apologise to all other Ranger supporters as following your club is now holding them back.

Question for Goat.

How can I as a single supporter, who travels 200 miles to go to games, buys Rangers stuff and follows his team, hold Rangers back? What is it that I am doing that is holding us back? If you tell me I can stop as it is all my fault. I apologise to all other Ranger supporters as following your club is now holding them back.

So it's you, ya bastard, that's holding us back.

Well done GOAT! You've smoked him out! Kudos!

:mutley:

P.S. I don't think that vilifying fellow supporters for supporting is all that constructive.

Question for Goat.

McCoist might be this and he might be that but one thing he'll never be is a traitor !

the reality is that Ally would work for nothing, and, given the recent run of events the stability he has given the club by "being at the helm" far outweighs any alternative that costs.

It aint perfect - but it's working.

"Ally would work for nothing"

So he would,Ally looks after Ally.