Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

No i wouldnt, it seems now a "win at all costs" mentality is rife here. The fans are split on this quite evenly i think. No one can say they are going home entertained now, the football is dire to watch. Ive cut him some slack because its Ally but a manager? Not a fkin chance!

Its ok saying hes unbeaten.. whos he faced ??

No team with any potent threat thats for sure. Yes we can only beat whats in front of us, but the punters deserve to be entertained! That team should be wiping the floor against plumbers and postmen. I would like to see the back of Ally real soon.

I back him as he is doing the job of a manager and that is to put out a team that wins. it does not say in a contract that you have to play sexy football or play a dream team week in week out but I bet it says you must achieve success and take the club forward. all stuff the manager has done so why would he not get he backing of the majority of fans. to say that fans by supporting the manager is holding the club back is wrong if it were not for the fans supporting he club and backing the manager then I think we would be getting held back even more. if you think that by that support it is holding the club back then perhaps you and those who feel the same should contact the ceo and tell them that until the manager Is removed you will be staying away.that way you will be doing us all a favour

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

Lol if any manager ) other than Ally) had taken this job, stuck by us through admin, stuck by us through all the shit we have had, had won the 3rd division and rebuilt the squad.while under a transfer embargo - who was 23 points in front in this league after 22 games and in a cup filnsl I would laugh at any one who would want that manager gone and wonder about their motives !

If he wasn't a legend d he would have been hounded out last season

The moment when we we lost a 12 point lead after being knocked out of Europe twice in 1st rounds would have seen a Rangers Manager get their jotters .Its simply because he is Ally that he is still our Manager .

Killmarnock 3 Mhanks 3 at a time popcorn teeth hated by his flock later that day on a stag do starting at my beloved ibrox pish again beat 0•1 stmirren absolute terrible tactics by our 3 .Never forgive but still a nice guy eh

Killmarnock 3 Mhanks 3 at a time popcorn teeth hated by his flock later that day on a stag do starting at my beloved ibrox pish again beat 0•1 stmirren absolute terrible tactics by our 3 .Never forgive but still a nice guy eh

Let's not ignore Kirk Broadfoot being 30 yards out of position and being caught out with a long ball...

Yes, I would.

In the spirit of hypothetical questions GOAT, would you support a manager (club legend or otherwise) who got our team playing very attractive, but ultimately shite football.

So the football is entertaining, but we've only won two games, we're dreaming of even having 23 points (let alone 23 to spare) and we're out of all cups (but no one cares about the diddy cups do they?)

The moment when we we lost a 12 point lead after being knocked out of Europe twice in 1st rounds would have seen a Rangers Manager get their jotters .Its simply because he is Ally that he is still our Manager .

Maybe that was the time he should have gone, but that time is gone and now is not the time.

And for those who are unhappy about the standard of football at Ibrox, we have seen it before, it will get better and we will see it again, it goes in cycles.

Lol if any manager ) other than Ally) had taken this job, stuck by us through admin, stuck by us through all the shit we have had, had won the 3rd division and rebuilt the squad.while under a transfer embargo - who was 23 points in front in this league after 22 games and in a cup filnsl I would laugh at any one who would want that manager gone and wonder about their motives !

Thats just romantic shit .I'm sure would have been many accepting the 1mill in shares and 750k a year salary may have taken that offer .Not that I'm unappreciative of Ally in this period .Far from it but as a footballing Manager he simply has not got what it takes to take this club to the top .You accept it now or we will be back here with same debate 18months from now when we are either struggling in Div 1 or struggling in top league .

Let's not ignore Kirk Broadfoot being 30 yards out of position and being caught out with a long ball...

Or the fact that it was actually 1-1 rather than us getting beat

No where near as bad as watching advocaats team ship 6 at the piggery. Or Viktoria Zizkow. Or Berwick Rangers in 01.

I'm sorry but he had to go after that. It was men against boys stuff.

I'm absolutely dreading the next draw in the Scottish Cup if we beat Dunfermline.

Ally will be the manager next year and deservedly so , as long as the results are rolling in he will remain the manager of Rangers , and posters should really stop wasting their Sunday , with this crap , he is here for the foreseeable future ...get over it