kick-out at Jig yesterday

Captain Hilts

there was a clear kick-out at McCulloch by Arbroath's no 7 just before our 2nd goal yesterday. I seen it yesterday but didn't know if the ref had seen it. I was just watching the highlights there and indeed the ref had a clear view of it and gestured to McCulloch telling him to get up! anyone else see it?

there was a clear kick-out at McCulloch by Arbroath's no 7 just before our 2nd goal yesterday. I seen it yesterday but didn't know if the ref had seen it. I was just watching the highlights there and indeed the ref had a clear view of it and gestured to McCulloch telling him to get up! anyone else see it?

It's a good job he did - we might still be waiting for the equaliser if he'd pulled play back!

To be honest the first time I seen it I thought it was just a shove and Jig made a meal of it, however after watching it back the guy goes in and boots him with the ball nowhere near them. Should get looked at, but it wasn`t one of our players, so the beaks aren`t interested.

If it had been a Rangers player a DVD would have been compiled and sent to the SFA. To be honest the standard of Referee in this country is shocking

Seems retrospective punishment in scotland only happens when a particular incident is highlighted in the media and made a fuss off. Which I think is why our players have been punished more than other clubs players this way, to the best of my recollection anyway I may be wrong.

St Vincent of Lunny will sort it out :mutley: