The negativity on here

OneDavidCooper

Is demoralising.

I've lost the will to even argue the toss.

I travel huge distances to watch our games and I'm still enjoying it.

I don't think we are anywhere near as bad as some make out.

But debate is pointless. I'm in the minority.

I hope the malcontents get what they want but I fear some will always complain.

The conduct of successive owners, directors and CE's has led to our fall from grace and I just don't understand the depth of disquiet about the current team and manager.

Nothing else I can say, so I'll fuck off ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is demoralising.

The conduct of successive owners, directors and CE's has led to our fall from grace and I just don't understand the depth of disquiet about the current team and manager.

I concur :ulster:

Is demoralising.

The mal contents are in the minority on here just they post a lot - don't let the bastards grind you down

Some posters just can't seem to move on and want to keep giving cheap digs and gloat fellow fans who all support Rangers but maybe preferred a different side during the boardroom power plays.

Sad, the existing Board won and we now need to unite behind it and get our club moving forward.

`I just don't understand the depth of disquiet about the current team and manager` so you didn`t see yesterdays game then?

Fucking abysmal is the only way to describe it.Looked like 11 guys picked at random who had never played together before.

Even though the players must shoulder most of the blame I`m lost for words at Ally going 4-1-4-1 at home to Arbroath.Same long ball punts to Daly,same 10 in the box defending corners.Results wise little to moan about but style of play is stagnant if not going backwards.

There was a deluded perception as to what was going to happen with us starting from scratch again and with ongoing penalties to deal with. The frustration of reality is hitting some people quite hard, the 'boredom' of foregone conclusion leagues and I think in some cases real concern that we are going to be so far behind 'them' when we get back to the top league.

Is demoralising.

you are not in the minority mate , if you look at the threads its the same obsessed relentless posters who post after post there depressing shit over and over again , and most decent supporters cant be bothered with the hassle of arguing with them 24 hours a day .

what is worrying the amount of sheep who follow these guys .

why leave and give them an easy life , most of them have been put in their place lately with the facts

`But debate is pointless. I'm in the minority` Well here`s you`re chance.I`m not an `Ally out man` I think he deserves a shot at Div 1 for his loyalty to our club if nothing else but let`s here your view on the team,stlye of play etc.What you are doing is no better than the `Ally out brigade`.

You are confusing two separate issues,Ally the player and legend and Ally as manager.Should he be above criticism as a manager because he is a legend as a player.So let`s hear your defence of him as a manager only.