Weiss

Shearer

Just saw there that Weiss has moved from Olympiacos to Lekhwiya SC in Qatar.

Seems like a very strange move at his age!

He wants to follow Boogie and is lining his pockets before a move back to Rangers to play for the love of the club.

Well we can all dream.

He has married, his Mrs has already wee baby from previous relationship, eventhough she got some background as well, her grandma used to politician back in 90s end even running Ministry of Justice ( during autocratic rule of Vladmir Meciar ), later she went on academic role to teach students at Law faculty in Bratislava. I think he already earned money to live life in luxury till end of his days. Maybe one year and he can move to Rangers again.

Sebo has slit up with his GF who runs MISS competition in Slovakia and now is dating former ex-model, Sebo as Best man on Vlads wedding

pics

http://www.pluska.sk...i-martine.html

He has married, his Mrs has already wee baby from previous relationship, eventhough she got some background as well, her grandma used to politician back in 90s end even running Ministry of Justice ( during autocratic rule of Vladmir Meciar ), later she went on academic role to teach students at Law faculty in Bratislava. I think he already earned money to live life in luxury till end of his days. Maybe one year and he can move to Rangers again.

Sebo has slit up with his GF who runs MISS competition in Slovakia and now is dating former ex-model, Sebo as Best man on Vlads wedding

pics

http://www.pluska.sk...i-martine.html

Lol