jackal and more dave king.

bawsburst

Keech Jackson is a fcukin coward who works under the thumbs of nuremberg shug and his fat altar bhoy guidi ! Who honestly in their right mind should give a monkey's fcuk what these shower of wee sleekit cow'rin tim'rous bheasties claim, say or do ? (With apologies to RB) Get some fcukin baws and ignore instead of the constant knee jerk reactions every time these bawbags print shite !

That's a poor, speculative article which directly contradicts two things Graham Wallace has stated, and it's also very badly written.

1. Can't believe a professional journalist made this error, didn't catch it on even the briefest of perusals, and that it made it's way through the editing/proofreading process. I'd be embarrassed if I'd left such an error in one of my amateur articles.
  2. Wallace stated that Stockbridge left without any big pay off.
  3. Wallace stated that the Club would not run out of cash by the end of the season and that there was no risk of this at all.

So, poor writing aside, is he saying our new CEO is wrong or lying? Then again, could it possibly be that someone the media has just made something negative up about our Club? Surely not!

Totally agree Oleg, snipe, snipe, snipe. Mince reporting, total conjecture.

Note; When it first came out we called it a Rubik Cube, not Rubik's. Call me pedantic, call me whatever you like, petty as it seems,that was the part of this fuck journo's particle, ( yes i meant particle ) that really fucking pissed me off.

the rest, Hey!! par for the course. :7325:

Stockbridge is gone.

Everyone with doubts said they would trust the board but only if Stockbridge was not there.

Surely everyone is now happy and willing to unite behind the board.

As long as the Board does what is in the best interests of the club, it will have my full support...Here's hoping our CEO has Mr King's phone number.

As long as the Board does what is in the best interests of the club, it will have my full support...Here's hoping our CEO has Mr King's phone number.

What use would that be ?

A it would bring mini out the woodwork again.

B Any money he put in would only last us a while then we are back to square one.

By Kings own admission, nobody else will invest in Rangers.

There is another wee campaign started to give the impression we are running out of money and this is usually followed by a bit on Dave King.

We are left to join the dots to make their picture.

Unfortunately for them, a lot are wise to these tactics, and they are not the only show in town.

PM has lost repeatedly by trying this route.

Even monkeys learn.

I believe Walter Mitty and associated brainstormers are inventing a wheeze whereby they will ring fence your monies after fans purchase season tickets, how they quite intend to achieve this will be the stuff of legend.

Your hard earned will surely be safe under this master plan, do you think any of the various WM's will broach the master plan to GW over Jaffa cakes and cream tea at impending cabinet meetings ?

Walter Mitty left the building months ago.....

What use would that be ?

A it would bring mini out the woodwork again.

B Any money he put in would only last us a while then we are back to square one.

By Kings own admission, nobody else will invest in Rangers.

There is another wee campaign started to give the impression we are running out of money and this is usually followed by a bit on Dave King.

We are left to join the dots to make their picture.

Unfortunately for them, a lot are wise to these tactics, and they are not the only show in town.

PM has lost repeatedly by trying this route.

Even monkeys learn.

Does this campaign centre around the fact that the players may be asked to take a 15% wage cut across the board?

Because that's not a campaign, that is alarm bells ringing.

Does this campaign centre around the fact that the players may be asked to take a 15% wage cut across the board?

Because that's not a campaign, that is alarm bells ringing.

No, not at all.

Did you miss the few posts there were on here querying the amount spent by the previous board ?

Or demanding cuts when it was revealed we are pretty skint.

Those rebel fellas might have mentioned it once or twice too.

If you'd read some of that it wouldn't come as such a surprise to you that the board would be looking for cutbacks.

Most people or businesses look go cut their outgoings when they are a bit skint.

Many will be doing so now after Xmas.

Doesn't mean they are going bust tho.

It seems some are now happy for the board to keep on spending.

Oddly some of the same ones who demanded cutbacks.

its almost like they want to attack our own board whatever they do, but real bears would never do that surely ?

No, not at all.

Did you miss the few posts there were on here querying the amount spent by the previous board ?

Or demanding cuts when it was revealed we are pretty skint.

Those rebel fellas might have mentioned it once or twice too.

If you'd read some of that it wouldn't come as such a surprise to you that the board would be looking for cutbacks.

Most people or businesses look go cut their outgoings when they are a bit skint.

Many will be doing so now after Xmas.

Doesn't mean they are going bust tho.

It seems some are now happy for the board to keep on spending.

Oddly some of the same ones who demanded cutbacks.

its almost like they want to attack our own board whatever they do, but real bears would never do that surely ?

I want a club that is run correctly.

David Murray overspent, Craig Whyte completely mismanaged, Charles Green and any combination of boards since have not given us much needed transparancy.

The current situation is that the playing staff has been cut back. It is also now deemed too expensive for our current league.

We also need to be building for the next - and hugely more demanding - stage.

None of this explains the ridiculous suggestion that all players donate 15% of their wages.