Not Having BT Sport

tayside

Sorry from the start as iam sure this has been done before but dont stream football as have sky and season ticket and cant pay more for BT , any members suggest some sites that are trouble free and good streams as would like to see games on tue / wed this week but cant get out .

cheers in advance

:7325::7326::ulster:

Sorry from the start as iam sure this has been done before but dont stream football as have sky and season ticket and cant pay more for BT , any members suggest some sites that are trouble free and good streams as would like to see games on tue / wed this week but cant get out .

cheers in advance

:7325::7326::ulster:

install Glaxy TV app

Got Sky Go and BT Sports. Everyone nicks mine while I pay 100+ quid a month like a dick

I get BT infinity installed next week, I think I get BT sports with it but fuck knows she dealt with it.

I use my old mans sky go :lol:

I did have Virgin before but paid a fortune for it and hardly watched anything, always downloading TV shows and films so just got shot of it.

I get BT infinity installed next week, I think I get BT sports with it but fuck knows she dealt with it.

I use my old mans sky go :lol:

I did have Virgin before but paid a fortune for it and hardly watched anything, always downloading TV shows and films so just got shot of it.

I only watch football on Sky Sports and BT and a few movies if anything decent premiers on a Friday. Apart from that it's my burd and daughter that have the remote and watch a load of shite. Thinking about chucking the lot unless they give me a discount.

I only watch football on Sky Sports and BT and a few movies if anything decent premiers on a Friday. Apart from that it's my burd and daughter that have the remote and watch a load of shite. Thinking about chucking the lot unless they give me a discount.

Phone them and threaten to go with someone else and usually they try to take something off your monthly sum.

I hate haggling though, robbing bastards!

Phone them and threaten to go with someone else and usually they try to take something off your monthly sum.

I hate haggling though, robbing bastards!

Aye I'm not that confident on the phone as it is without haggling on it. My old man was going to chuck them and they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse even though he was adamant he wasn't going to take any deals they offered.

Going to give it a go in the next few days. Build up a bit of courage and that :D