If Ally makes good year on year progress....

OlegKuznetsov

If Ally makes good year on year progress and wins each tier, including the top one, at the first attempt.

Will GOAT and other Ally-critics agree to have the words "Sorry Ally! I was an ungrateful, foolish prick." tattooed across their foreheads?

No offence, GOAT, or anyone else, indeed. (tu) Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No because there is nothing he can do in some peoples eyes that would constitue "progress" it is inevitable given our considerably larger budget that we win promotion.

That's why he is in a lose lose position, now if he considerably improves the standard of football...will that also become inevitable given the finances?

It's pretty obvious the people cynical about McCoist's managerial skill still want us to win and I'm pretty sure none of them are hoping we fail.

If we win the league at the first attempt then they'll be as delighted as the rest of us.

And I'm saying this as someone who thinks McCoist deserves to keep his job (tu)

I don't think Ally will last beyond next season

Unfortunately I think we will struggle next year (still go up) and that will see the end for Ally

I really hope i am wrong and he wins it at a canter with some excellent performances but it hasnt happened this year and probably won't next year

As I said I hope im wrong and Ally can become a great manager but the team looks so lost at times and especially on Saturday

I don't think Ally will last beyond next season

Unfortunately I think we will struggle next year (still go up) and that will see the end for Ally

I really hope i am wrong and he wins it at a canter with some excellent performances but it hasnt happened this year and probably won't next year

As I said I hope im wrong and Ally can become a great manager but the team looks so lost at times and especially on Saturday

So is that a "yes" on the tattoo?

So is that a "yes" on the tattoo?

:lol: im no getting a tattoo, ive never shouted Ally oot!

I'm just saying if he doesn't improve the standard of football it may bite him

I just want him to get the most out of the players and entertain us before its too late for him

The only tattoo i would get relating to McCoist is his goal celebration in the 98 SF tattood on my back

If Ally's takes us to the title in the Championship next season, that will be serious success, as it won't be easy from what I can see with the playing squad that we have. I see a few in and out in the summer and we push on from there. If there is no big budget and we win it, he will have proven himself to be the man. There is no manager I want more than Ally, to put that hating little ginger bassard in his place.

If Ally makes good year on year progress and wins each tier, including the top one, at the first attempt.

Will GOAT and other Ally-critics agree to have the words "Sorry Ally! I was an ungrateful, foolish prick." tattooed across their foreheads?

No offence, GOAT, or anyone else, indeed. (tu) Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

They'll probably say 'he's not good enough to take us forward In Europe!'

But to keep the mood light I'll have 4 stars tattooed on my arse if he wins the 4 leagues in. Row and Goat, the host, 1st jan 1994 and adoniram can all come and kiss a star each !

They'll probably say 'he's not good enough to take us forward In Europe!'

But to keep the mood light I'll have 4 stars tattooed on my arse if he wins the 4 leagues in. Row and Goat, the host, 1st jan 1994 and adoniram can all come and kiss a star each !