If Ally makes good year on year progress....

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ally makes good year on year progress and wins each tier, including the top one, at the first attempt.

Will GOAT and other Ally-critics agree to have the words "Sorry Ally! I was an ungrateful, foolish prick." tattooed across their foreheads?

No offence, GOAT, or anyone else, indeed. (tu) Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

To be fair, it is imperative that we sack him in case he loses a game some day in the future.

Well if it happens you'll likely have fannies on here gloating at the 'Ally haters' rather than celebrating.

If we win, when we win I will be too full off it to bother about pish like that, I think and I hope on that day every Rangers Fan will celebrate.

Case in point being the occasions when we have performed well and there have been quite a few, there has mostly been concensus.

I've yet to see any progress yet so I seriously doubt it! I had to chuckle at Andrew dicksons piece the other day.....the only reason we are slightly better and more consistent this year is we went out and signed better players......nobody has developed significantly from last season and the style/performances haven't improved on a consistent basis.... Unless something changes then the only way we will win the top flight straight away is if somebody comes in and throws mega money to bring in players and wed very quickly be heading back down the same route as before!

I will have said tattoo if it happens.

Year on year progress eh. I reckon by 2035 he will start playing folk where they are most effective. I can't wait.

You are probably right Jig will be in goal and Lee Wallace will have taken over penalty duties. Bring on the bheggars ! No pope, priest or holy waaater . . .