Under 20's game tonight

Dutchy

Fancy heading along the M8 to see this one tonight. I called the stadium asking how much it was to get in and she thought it would be free entry as it was a U20's game. I do remember getting in to Easter Road many years ago for a similar fixture for nothing as well. Just my price really. (tu)

Good to know there is going to be a game in Motherwell on the 20th.

I have been wanting to go to one of these games for ages but the majority of our games have been played in Dumbarton which is just too far for me to travel. How much is tickets about a fiver or something

I thought that was Hibs home game and Livvy isn't to far along the M8. Pity about the weather, but sounds like it was a good one. Wonder who we can loan all these guys out too?

I'd say Motherwell is a bit too far, even if it's not a 6pm KO.

Good to know there is going to be a game in Motherwell on the 20th.

I have been wanting to go to one of these games for ages but the majority of our games have been played in Dumbarton which is just too far for me to travel. How much is tickets about a fiver or something

I think it's free mate

I thought all our youth were shite - our youth coaches shite - Achenhowie - shite ...

.... And yet here is our u20 team top I the league - must be a shite league

..... Or should I not believe everything negative on RM ?

Until the last two games its been first team players using the league to get fit. Its more a reserve league than U20

I thought all our youth were shite - our youth coaches shite - Achenhowie - shite ...

.... And yet here is our u20 team top I the league - must be a shite league

..... Or should I not believe everything negative on RM ?Did we not win that league last year winning every game in the process? Or was that the cup?

Midway through January I think. Would like to see him getting some game time for the first team if possible.

agreed, we have rarely looked comfortable at right back this season, apart from the few games he was involved. He may not be the answer and he may not be attack minded but he really should be given a chance, and hopefully we can move on seb and foster

agreed, we have rarely looked comfortable at right back this season, apart from the few games he was involved. He may not be the answer and he may not be attack minded but he really should be given a chance, and hopefully we can move on seb and foster

Foster can play LB when Wallace is sold to Wigan/Forest. Faure needs to be played at CB to get the best out of him imo.

I think its time. Charlie Telfer, and Graham Gallacher (is that his name? The boy who scored th 40yarder) got a good 30min run out in the first team.

Was Ally there tonight?

You have your finger right on the pulse, its Callum Gallagher, and it was Tom Walsh who scored the cracker.