For the attention of goat

stewaj3

Where is your daily thread calling for McCoist to quit? Or that he is useless? Or that we play terrible football? Or that we are overpaying our players? Or that we should be relying on youth players? Or that our scouting system is a joke.

I ask this as I see your posts and I always think to myself, it would be great if we could have a team of auchenhowie bread youngsters. We could have a team of players under the age of 24 and a global scouting network set up to attract talented youngsters from around the world. We could hire a young manager with ambition to play good football and we'd win plaudits all over the world.

Then I realised that this is Scottish league 1 and not football manager or fifa. This is the real world and sometimes teams need older experienced players to dig out results. In this league it is more like a battle and teams don't play like Barcelona in Scotland, they aren't afforded the time on the ball to do so. Also you look at our last 4 bosses... McCoist, smith, le guen and Mcleish... Only le guen tried to get us playing football and he would have had more success trying to make an elephant jump. It was a disaster.

I'm not saying we can't improve, far from it. I think these players can do much much more and I don't think ally is going to turn into pep guardiola any time soon... However the man is getting results and that is the most important thing... So how about showing some support for the team now and again instead of just constantly blasting them?

Where is your daily thread calling for McCoist to quit? Or that he is useless? Or that we play terrible football? Or that we are overpaying our players? Or that we should be relying on youth players? Or that our scouting system is a joke.

I ask this as I see your posts and I always think to myself, it would be great if we could have a team of auchenhowie bread youngsters. We could have a team of players under the age of 24 and a global scouting network set up to attract talented youngsters from around the world. We could hire a young manager with ambition to play good football and we'd win plaudits all over the world.

Then I realised that this is Scottish league 1 and not football manager or fifa. This is the real world and sometimes teams need older experienced players to dig out results. In this league it is more like a battle and teams don't play like Barcelona in Scotland, they aren't afforded the time on the ball to do so. Also you look at our last 4 bosses... McCoist, smith, le guen and Mcleish... Only le guen tried to get us playing football and he would have had more success trying to make an elephant jump. It was a disaster.

I'm not saying we can't improve, far from it. I think these players can do much much more and I don't think ally is going to turn into pep guardiola any time soon... However the man is getting results and that is the most important thing... So how about showing some support for the team now and again instead of just constantly blasting them?

The problem with those auchenhowie bread youngsters is that all they want to do is loaf around all day

A team of wee ginger bread men..........cool.... :pipe:

Agreed McCoist makes some strange decisions granted but he will learn. As you say op at the end of the day were getting the results at the end of the day. Would people rather we play flowing brilliant to watch football and dont win or we dont play great football and win. Know which id rather

Agreed McCoist makes some strange decisions granted but he will learn. As you say op at the end of the day were getting the results at the end of the day. Would people rather we play flowing brilliant to watch football and dont win or we dont play great football and win. Know which id rather

How long till he learns exactly? And at Rangers I see no reason why we couldn't have had both? I wanted changes after everything that happened but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening.

How long till he learns exactly? And at Rangers I see no reason why we couldn't have had both? I wanted changes after everything that happened but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening.

the way we were playing at start of season I thought that there had been a major improvement from last season but dropped majorly recently. Hopefully will pick up next season because we cannot go on as we are at the moment in the spfl