Fan Ownership - The Pompey Way

eskbankloyal

"Our current cash-flow, or somewhat lack of is a major sticking point – coupled with what seems to be a lot of greed at boardroom level – makes me feel uneasy. I have written and commented before, I have no problem with business men making money off us as long as the club is profitable. It’s the way football has become. However, I maintain that until the club makes a profit, not one person at boardroom level should consider taking a bonus or an over-inflated salary."

Are we paying players and bills and if so where is the cashflow problem? What member of the board is taking an over-inflated salary?

Maybe we need Paul and Malky? Its obvious some wont be happy until they get their men in.

Fan ownership can suck my baws, and this is coming from someone who wanted it like the German model. Then I realised just how pathetic some of our own support are.

Think you need some time out and concentrate on your real life.

Your posts on here lately are getting more cringeworthy by the day.

Think you need some time out and concentrate on your real life.

Your posts on here lately are getting more cringeworthy by the day.

I'm sorry, but am I lying? Did you miss the AGM? Did you miss the backstabbing tactics, the split in our fan base, the arguments, the fights? The lies from the other side. Some of our support are pathetic. There's no getting away from it.

Have you seen our supporter groups, I wouldn't trust a single one and I am supposed to give this lot proxy of my shares.

Fans have had the option in the past to invest, and even again note recently and look at what the figures were.

If cash flow wasn't a problem, we'd have hardly recruited Nash...

Also, where does the article mention either of the Murrays?

Forget Nash.

We have currently no cash flow problem. Produce evidence that we have.

Name a board member who is on an inflated salary?

It doesn't mention the Murrays.

I'm sorry, but am I lying? Did you miss the AGM? Did you miss the backstabbing tactics, the split in our fan base, the arguments, the fights? The lies from the other side. Some of our support are pathetic. There's no getting away from it.

I didn't miss the AGM no, I was an attendee..

I can see why you vent, was merely pointing out that some of your posts have been "non fan like"

which board members are on inflated salaries?

Seen this asked a few times so far, yet no answer is forthcoming.

You won't get an answer Gogzy.

The board bashers just keep spouting this stuff in much the same way a headless chicken keeps running around.

It's all they know how to do.

which board members are on inflated salaries?

Seen this asked a few times so far, yet no answer is forthcoming.

Stockbridge's salary was 25% higher than Riley's at Celtic despite our turnover being almost just over 25% of theirs. I'd like to hope our next FD salary is more in line with that.

Stockbridge's salary was 25% higher than Riley's at Celtic despite our turnover being almost just over 25% of theirs. I'd like to hope our next FD salary is more in line with that.

The Stockbridge matter was raised and dealt with by the board.

He is no longer there.

His salary is irrelevant now.