Shirt Sponsor

Robespierre

I reckon it will be blackthorn again

I think that deal was signed when there was still a lot of doubt hanging over the club so it made sense to just make it a one year deal

Blackthorn, magners and tennents are all owned by the same company so I can't see them not sponsoring both halves of old firm

We could go down the Barcelona route and strike a deal with UNICEF or somesort? Although it would greatly reduce income, it would send a strong moral message?

Totally agree If we must have a sponsor I would like it to be a morally correct one that suits the club.

The Erskine appeal would be perfect. I know we would need to pay them to have it on our shirt but I for one would happily pay extra on top of my season ticket money to contribute.

Totally agree If we must have a sponsor I would like it to be a morally correct one that suits the club.

The Erskine appeal would be perfect. I know we would need to pay them to have it on our shirt but I for one would happily pay extra on top of my season ticket money to contribute.

Reality check is needed on this mate we are In no position to pay anybody to have their name on our top lol. Can you imagine your work asking you to take a wage cut and then paying somebody for the right to put their name on your work gear , charity or no charity!

However I would love to see Erskine on the back of our tops maybee? We definitely still need somebody paying us for the front though.

Come on mate we are in a situation where we need to absolutely maximise income, something like that could really damage the club!

Erskine will get fuck all from us in the future if we go bust. That kind of thing would make us go bust.

I am sure Blackthorn/C&C Group have an option to extend the deal by another year.

But i personally would like us to move away from these joint deals with them across the city...

Maybe we can go after a Sponsor which is known Globally with Wallace at the helm, Maybe we can hopefully move away from having an Alcoholic Beverage as our Sponsor.

Come on mate we are in a situation where we need to absolutely maximise income, something like that could really damage the club!

ou are right mate and if I came down to it were if the club didn't get shirt sponsor money we would go then I would always take sponsor money.

Having said that for any other situation I cannot agree or say I am happy with us having a sponsor on our shirt. When you look at the money squandered in the last year on bonus and chief exec wages an so on I bet it is much more than what we get from blackthorn. So I would prefer we saved money there and that could compensate for no sponsor

Out of interest does anyone know what we earn from blackthorn