Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

I've not been 'gutted' at a player leaving since King Carlos, but if Wallace goes I'll be sick!

He's said repeatadly he wants to stay, if this happens how can Rangers expect us to keep paying big money for ST's etc when we sell our big players?

WE ARE NOT A SELLING CLUB!

:anguish:

While I don't want lee to go - we are a selling club - that is the basis of our new model

i will be gutted if Lee goes, especially so cheaply,i hope he says no !!! i wonder if this is why we brought back Stevie Smith for just this scenario,you know maybe this is what the plan was at the time.

Or maybe it's because we signed shite like Smith that we are now forced to sell Wallace?

Why the hell should we sell our best assett for an underprice sum? that would not be long term thinking! Lee will be a godsend for us back up at the top, christ how can you sell for peanuts when if they really need money all they need to do is lift that bloody phone and call King.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes. He deserves to play at a higher level.

Maybe he'll shock us but and say no. I wouldn't blame Lee if he leaves.

Play at a higher level? Realistically, with the exception perhaps of a Turkish club or the likes of, we are the only club he'll ever be able to compete in the Champions League with.

So we sell our best player.. Fan fukin tastic Rangers! When u think what the dark side got for wanyama and mcgayday.. Yet we see fit to sell for around 1.5 million. Absolute bollocks if u ask me. The next option is stevie smith at left back.. Just brilliant eh?

No happy at all if this is true.

Wallace had the chance to move to the championship and receive a big signing on fee when the rest jumped ship, the fact he has a young family and is the coach of his local amateur team I can't see him leaving.

Said last night the fact of his family may swing it for us.

So we sell our best player.. Fan fukin tastic Rangers! When u think what the dark side got for wanyama and mcgayday.. Yet we see fit to sell for around 1.5 million. Absolute bollocks if u ask me. The next option is stevie smith at left back.. Just brilliant eh?

No happy at all if this is true.

It's true but he may not go, not much we can do

I really rate Wallace in the 6million bracket .. He is very consistent and a real star in our mediocre side. So forest GTF , unless u come back with real cash!

I'd say 3ish mate, had he had 2 CL campaigns and done well I'd agree but get real mate

Who believes anything that rhag says?

THIS we all slag this piece of bird cage liner for publishing shite then we are all jumping over this, You heard it here Wallace will still be a Rangers player on Feb 1.