Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

...Good left sided players are like hens teeth...and ones with pace like Wallace are sought after...having said that every player has a value and if we don't need t sell and according to our chief exec we are okay for dosh for the rest of this season we just need to cut our outgoings....so if we don't need to sell I,d say £3.5 million or fuck off...we are trying to build a side to storm the spfl on our return are we not....selling our best player on the cheap is not the way forward unless our chief exec was talking pish!...we will see.

Either way we are getting short-changed here. Why not play hard ball? Baws at our feet the now.

Don't think we are in the position to play hard ball in all honesty.

But aye we are being short changed but when our "problems" are well documented then teams will chance their arm.

The sad thing is it's going to be GW who will get the flak if lee goes and no one replaces him yet it's not GW who's led us to this.

So we sell our best player.. Fan fukin tastic Rangers! When u think what the dark side got for wanyama and mcgayday.. Yet we see fit to sell for around 1.5 million. Absolute bollocks if u ask me. The next option is stevie smith at left back.. Just brilliant eh?

No happy at all if this is true.

:lol: wow some people really are just bottom feeders eh? Why, even after all the lies, sensationalism and rhetoric do people still react to everything they read in the rags?

Have you read the "story"? It's pathetic....no quotes or substance just the standard "a source says....". It's funny how these sources always give the story the papers want eh? Just the last sentence alone tells me it's complete and utter bullshit!

STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!!!!!(extra exclamation marks for my fan club!)

Once again this forum gives this rag more publicity .

This story is made up garbage by a paper that just loves to put the boot in , and we still have many fans who still read it !

It is a joke if anyone at the club thinks its ok to sell him for less than we bought him , and another massive slap in the face for the support ..........

:lol: wow some people really are just bottom feeders eh? Why, even after all the lies, sensationalism and rhetoric do people still react to everything they read in the rags?

Have you read the "story"? It's pathetic....no quotes or substance just the standard "a source says....". It's funny how these sources always give the story the papers want eh? Just the last sentence alone tells me it's complete and utter bullshit!

STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!!!!!(extra exclamation marks for my fan club!)

Ah that'll be why I had a text and posted it early on here last night and that came from someone at the club :rolleyes: sensationalist guy at club bastard :lol:

Ah that'll be why I had a text and posted it early on here last night and that came from someone at the club :rolleyes: sensationalist guy at club bastard :lol:

Oh aye I've got a text to it says your text is bullshit! :lol:

I don't doubt Forrest are interested and/or made a bid but read the "story"....it's a puff piece with no factual credence!

Oh aye I've got a text to it says your text is bullshit! :lol:

I don't doubt Forrest are interested and/or made a bid but read the "story"....it's a puff piece with no factual credence!

The good thing is guys on here who know me know I can sometimes post stuff from the club. I don't bother my hole if folk online choose to believe it as I'm not in it for the fame and hope it's shite. It's not though, but hey ho

To be honest if he goes and we get 1.5/1.75 for him n smith stays fit (ha) then atleast we have an option for rest of the season and it might get ally to rethink his tactics I.e long balls and a punt down the left for lee to chase.... He's a good player but certainly not Numan or irreplaceable . I'd rather we got rid of the deadwood but tbh who would seriously pay for them

Surely we wouldn't contemplate selling at 1.4 mill? The guys an international, 26, 2-3 years left on contract. It would be utterly ridiculous to sell your best player particularly with championship coming up, as well as natural attrition of players off contract leaving and freeing up

Wages.

The good thing is guys on here who know me know I can sometimes post stuff from the club. I don't bother my hole if folk online choose to believe it as I'm not in it for the fame and hope it's shite. It's not though, but hey ho

Nah......dont believe it mate, ye cannae be bawsburst or merlin?

As I say I don't doubt Forrest are interested so I'm not saying you are lying or trying to cause anger etc my point is the story in the record is a puff piece! Do you honestly believe the "source" posed the question about why we are asking players to take wage cuts or that the notts Forrest "source" would flat out say they are no longer interested? It's what the media do.....they take a half truth and twist it to suit their own needs!

Surely we wouldn't contemplate selling at 1.4 mill? The guys an international, 26, 2-3 years left on contract. It would be utterly ridiculous to sell your best player particularly with championship coming up, as well as natural attrition of players off contract leaving and freeing up

Wages.

That's what I've been saying mate, makes NO sense at all to me. Get rid of some of the deadwood by all means- NOT our best player.

We are gonna need Wallace for our assault next season.

To be honest if he goes and we get 1.5/1.75 for him n smith stays fit (ha) then atleast we have an option for rest of the season and it might get ally to rethink his tactics I.e long balls and a punt down the left for lee to chase.... He's a good player but certainly not Numan or irreplaceable . I'd rather we got rid of the deadwood but tbh who would seriously pay for them

Stevie smith is gash mate! I wouldn't be comfortable with him taking the place of Wallace. It's a resounding NO from me.