Open letter to Wallace.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we want any of them to leave ? Lee Wallace is by far our best player and Graeme Wallace is probably the first cunt I've trusted at ibrox in a long time. He's been nothing but impressive so far. So there you go mr negative, try better next time

Mr negative is a bit harsh considering I want the best for my team.

If we are a business then the customer is one of our central concerns, future customer satisfaction depends upon a good product. Rangers without Lee Wallace would not show much aspiration and it would be harder to generate ST income with an inferior product . In a business we would not be able to replace a £1.4 million asset which many value as worth more, therefore selling the same player for less would make no business sense.

Wallace would not find Forrest much of a step up.

Wallace and his family are happy here.

As one of the first to TUPE over he is clearly a man on a journey and is not the kind of man to give up on something once started.

Totally agree with you Lee Wallace will say no and is not Interested in Moving.

However what Concerns me is the Price that Graham Wallace wants to let him go for , and the Fact he is willing to let his Best Player go and run with very very Poor Players.

Says it all really.

Lee Wallace has bigger ambitions than Graham Wallace .

It really concerns me now he has such a Paltry Price tag put on him.

FFSDidn't mean to mislead.

Just don't sell our best player FFS.

Dec 19th - "Right board, you've won the AGM vote, but it's clear you need to cut costs and get the club running within its means or we won't buy ST's.

Jan 1st - "What is taking the board so long, they don't seem to be doing anything ?"

Jan 16th - "It's embarrassing offering pay cuts to players. This will affect ST sales."

Jan 29th - "Don't sell players. This will affect ST sales."

OK then Einsteins, what should the board do to cut expenses. (Their own wages etc have already been slashed)

Or should they just keep spending ?

I was sick of listening to folk banging on about the board spunking money, some are still saying it even tho its not the same board. (somebody should clue them in)

They are trying to curb costs, so anyone not renewing their ST due to cost cutting might as well fuck off and go support the dark side.

Anything which threatens the clubs income, threatens the club and makes it all the harder to gain investment.

Some fuds think (and hope) if things get bad enough Dave King will ride in on his big white horse.

If things get bad enough and we hit admin2, then even Dave King couldn't save us.

DK alone, could never be the answer. We need investors, so scuttling this board would be a very stupid thing to do.