Open letter to Wallace.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread is about me wondering if our CEO is considering selling our best player BP.

That would be stupid IMO.

Nottingham forrest put in a bid for him we rejected it. We have known for weeks that forrest have been watching him.

If they offer a bid that we can't refuse then he will be gone. It's not Graham wallaces fault if he goes.

Dec 19th - "Right board, you've won the AGM vote, but it's clear you need to cut costs and get the club running within its means or we won't buy ST's.

Jan 1st - "What is taking the board so long, they don't seem to be doing anything ?"

Jan 16th - "It's embarrassing offering pay cuts to players. This will affect ST sales."

Jan 29th - "Don't sell players. This will affect ST sales."

OK then Einsteins, what should the board do to cut expenses. (Their own wages etc have already been slashed)

Or should they just keep spending ?

I was sick of listening to folk banging on about the board spunking money, some are still saying it even tho its not the same board. (somebody should clue them in)

They are trying to curb costs, so anyone not renewing their ST due to cost cutting might as well fuck off and go support the dark side.

Anything which threatens the clubs income, threatens the club and makes it all the harder to gain investment.

Some fuds think (and hope) if things get bad enough Dave King will ride in on his big white horse.

If things get bad enough and we hit admin2, then even Dave King couldn't save us.

DK alone, could never be the answer. We need investors, so scuttling this board would be a very stupid thing to do.

I dont really see how Dave king couldnt save us if we went into admin.

How do you solve admin? Get money to pay your bills.

Who has lots of money? Dave King.

How to solve admin 2? Dave King buys us and gives us money to tide us over till we get back to the top division and can establish a profit making business.

Not really rocket science.

I dont really see how Dave king couldnt save us if we went into admin.

How do you solve admin? Get money to pay your bills.

Who has lots of money? Dave King.

How to solve admin 2? Dave King buys us and gives us money to tide us over till we get back to the top division and can establish a profit making business.

Not really rocket science.

He won't though.

I wish people would stop just waiting around for Dave King to ride into the rescue, Admin2 would be a disaster, 25 point deductions, transfer embargos, our credit rating would be absolutely non existent, God knows what it'll do to any potential sponsors too.

People who think Admin2 is a good thing are extremely short sighted, also, we can't just cruise into Administration, we have to be placed into it, things have to be as bleak as they can be, that would take fucking months and months and months to get into that state.

Eyes open people

I wish people would stop just waiting around for Dave King to ride into the rescue, Admin2 would be a disaster, 25 point deductions, transfer embargos, our credit rating would be absolutely non existent, God knows what it'll do to any potential sponsors too.

People who think Admin2 is a good thing are extremely short sighted, also, we can't just cruise into Administration, we have to be placed into it, things have to be as bleak as they can be, that would take fucking months and months and months to get into that state.

Eyes open people

Points deductions only occur if Admin happens during a league season as far as Im aware.

:shifty::redcard:

BEAST!

Spot on ForeverBlue this is a mhank who posts on the Scotsman threads. he's a total paranoid, rabid obsessed, rebel scumbag who trolls about 18 hours a day for anything Rangers a complete toolbag. Time to get rid of his posts and for all the other Bears to debate their points on other threads.

Points deductions only occur if Admin happens during a league season as far as Im aware.

You could be right but I dont think so, it was last season Hearts waited until the end of the season to go into Admin so they wouldn't get relegated and I'm sure it was automatically accepted that they'd be minus 15 regardless if they came out of it.

Also, we are a long time away from being in a position were we need to be placed in Admin, thats what I'm saying, it would be in the second half of the year at the earliest, that takes us into the new season, by that time we could end up getting an embargo until Feb 1st...we would be lucky to make the play-offs