It's Deadline Day!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle to remember deadline days where my only wish wasn't just not to lose our best player :lol:.

:lol:

Yeah the last few years it's been murder.

Sitting up all night on bbc scotland transfer line deadline text and having the Sky News DD on.

Remember we got Diouf :lol:

Everyone bar Rangers fans were raging about it.

SCUMBAG for SCUMBAGS!!!

I still maintain he played a crucial role in us winning the league.

He was average on the pitch, but no one noticed that we were clawing our way back into the title race week by week because they were all talking about whatever Diouf had been upto. By the time Celtic noticed we were already top :lol:.

I still maintain he played a crucial role in us winning the league.

He was average on the pitch, but no one noticed that we were clawing our way back into the title race week by week because they were all talking about whatever Diouf had been upto. By the time Celtic noticed we were already top :lol:.

Pictures of him with fancy cars and dyed blue mowhawks :lol:

Most out with us just remember him for THAT 'OF' game where we got boogie and him sent off.

He scored in an away Europa game too. It was worth it just for the Dioufy celebration in reaction to Broon!

Pictures of him with fancy cars and dyed blue mowhawks :lol:

Most out with us just remember him for THAT 'OF' game where we got boogie and him sent off.

He scored in an away Europa game too. It was worth it just for the Dioufy celebration in reaction to Broon!

Him turning up at Blackburn's training wearing a full Rangers kit - including winner's medal :lol:.