Lee Wallace stays then

simplythebest

So no quotes from nobody about £1.4m. Just confirmation we turned down 2 bids and a lot of excitement from the usual mob waiting to say "telt yees they were spivs" if we had sold him for less than £5 million.

(tu)

Spot on....despite how flimsy the daily record story was and the obvious exaggerations and added extras some people were just desperately falling over themselves to believe it and overreact to it! I wonder if some people who were so adamant they had 'sources' might want to make some concessions now? And to those drama queens.....once again don't believe everything you read!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no quotes from nobody about £1.4m. Just confirmation we turned down 2 bids and a lot of excitement from the usual mob waiting to say "telt yees they were spivs" if we had sold him for less than £5 million.

(tu)

This 1.4million is all from the rheble nobody at Rangers ever said that was our price but a taig jourbo says it and its suddenly gosple. Typical on a day when the scum lose Ledly to Palace yet no scare storys about their finances

Spot on....despite how flimsy the daily record story was and the obvious exaggerations and added extras some people were just desperately falling over themselves to believe it and overreact to it! I wonder if some people who were so adamant they had 'sources' might want to make some concessions now? And to those drama queens.....once again don't believe everything you read!

Sources were clearly correct about their being offers and interest to be fair, just too much overreaction and automatic assumption that he was off etc

TBH there is always talk about how if Ally leaves or is sacked how it will affect ST sales IMHO if Wallace was sold on for less than he is worth then I believe it would affect ST sales more.

For some reason some of the mhanky mob thought he was going over to their side, whatever happened to Izaguirre only a seaon or 2 ago we were getting told him and Kayal were going to Man UTD lol.

.....what?

The amount of times , particularly last season , when the ball has been played to Wallace was often by Temps or Black. At 3 in the morning I have no inclination to look for proof other than my own experiences at the game , where we all said ' there's a goal made from Tynecastle '

I know this won't go down well , but there you have it !

The amount of times , particularly last season , when the ball has been played to Wallace was often by Temps or Black. At 3 in the morning I have no inclination to look for proof other than my own experiences at the game , where we all said ' there's a goal made from Tynecastle '

I know this won't go down well , but there you have it !

Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?