Lee Wallace stays then

simplythebest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Wallace and delighted he is still here. Think he would have stayed regardless if those bids were rejected or not.

Where is the praise for Graham Wallace though for rejecting those bids though?

You're spot on.

Regardless of contracts there are ways and means of ' persuading ' players to move on.

Good on the two Wallace's for it not happening.

Sources were clearly correct about their being offers and interest to be fair, just too much overreaction and automatic assumption that he was off etc

I've never doubted there was serious interest or that bids were made....the issue I had was some people were adamant the DR story was 100% accurate which a blind man could see was wrong with their little extras they like to add....we had some people comparing it to whyte and justifying their belief that way which I thought was pathetic! Once again what the media do is take a half truth and twist it to suit what they want to write!

Never any danger of him leaving.

The panic caused with this is unbelievable ... argued with good bluenoses in work over it who continually bought the scaremongering ... we're losing a million a month ye know tho was the retort usually :anguish:

Thought Wallace would have addressed the million a month issue, too many tales like that are being allowed to malinger and be used against us, sometimes by our own.

Lee Wallace's commitment to rangers was never in doubt, it was more to do with the reaction of the board once the bids were in. I'm glad they never just took the money for him regardless of the amount. They have used common sense and realised the backlash it would have caused with the fans.

I would give him the armband in the summer so hopefully he will stay next season and lead us back to the top

I've never doubted there was serious interest or that bids were made....the issue I had was some people were adamant the DR story was 100% accurate which a blind man could see was wrong with their little extras they like to add....we had some people comparing it to whyte and justifying their belief that way which I thought was pathetic! Once again what the media do is take a half truth and twist it to suit what they want to write!

Oh I agree mate, there seems to be a thing where because the media got a couple of things correct about Craig Whyte we suddenly have to believe every word they say

Thought Wallace would have addressed the million a month issue, too many tales like that are being allowed to malinger and be used against us, sometimes by our own.

Exactly but it doesn't stop some of our fans staying up at night with unfounded worry

The reason we will never be able to move on while fans have this mindset