***** The Official Post Match Thread Brechin (H) *****

Columbo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why we use Daly as a solitary striker it doesn't work - he contributed nothing when he was up front by himself just like he did nothing when we went down to 10 men against Stenhousemuir.

I don't think he's a useless striker and his scoring record is commendable but he can't play the lone striker role & he should have been subbed when we went down to 10 men (tu)

I think the suspension for Moshni & McCulloch will only take effect in the league games and both will be able to play against Dunfermline.

I might be wrong though (tu)

Thats my understanding

However there is a week for the SFA to make some new rules that will have them banned

Never saw the game but it seems like more of the same from what I'm reading on here. (Except first half)

Well done on another 3 points but really we should be winning comfortably in this league and with some class,even with a man down, hopefully we'll go through the season unbeaten.....our only saving grace.

No chance Templeton was running on empty when he came off...he was questioning why he was subbed when he got taken off, the boy wasn't happy and rightly so. Once he came off we fairly fell away in the game and didn't have a quality out ball which we had with Templeton. The boo's when the sub was announced told the story today and we were lucky to escape with the 3 points.

I dunno if I'd call it a disgrace tbf.....we certainly dropped off and looked nervous against a part time team but we still created chances....ally made some poor subs which didn't help but I think today was at least an improvement on recent performances.....

Can't agree mate, again there was little entertainment for the fans

Never saw the game but it seems like more of the same from what I'm reading on here. (Except first half)

Well done on another 3 points but really we should be winning comfortably in this league and with some class,even with a man down, hopefully we'll go through the season unbeaten.....our only saving grace.

We literaly could have been 4-0 up after 20 mins with a bit better finishing and if their keeper wasn't having a blinder.

Second half ok until the red card. Their goal was a belter nothing bell could have done.

After red card it was panic stations to some degree, but we did pass up a few chances.

I'm willing to give ally the benefit of the doubt because of the first half, but mohsni needs to be disciplined as he has been acting up for over a month and getting to big for his boots

We literaly could have been 4-0 up after 20 mins with a bit better finishing and if their keeper wasn't having a blinder.

Second half ok until the red card. Their goal was a belter nothing bell could have done.

After red card it was panic stations to some degree, but we did pass up a few chances.

I'm willing to give ally the benefit of the doubt because of the first half, but mohsni needs to be disciplined as he has been acting up for over a month and getting to big for his boots

Thanks m8 I had to go out and only got feedback from here and the radio for the first 20 minutes, it seemed like we were all over th and I had high hopes of a good performance but even with a sending off we shouldn't be having squeaky bums in this league especially at Ibrox

(tu)

Pretty much the same as what i would say. I would say the keeper did have a blinder when is the next time he will have a game like that?

Punched the ball of the line at one point etc etc etc.........

I guess I just struggle to be encouraged when we can't keep it up for anything close to a whole game

Oh believe me I understand the frustration and despite claims on here we certainly are not in the minority anymore.....ally continues to prove to be tactically inept but IMO I felt the first 2/3rds of today was an improvement in the recent dross!

Just back. It was a good first half, not so good 2nd half. Predictably people will probably focus their ire on McCoist and his subs rather than Mohsni's stupidity. I don't really have the energy to pick apart yet another routine win in a season full of them, I'll leave that to other more relentless types.

Was talking about this on the train home, I think today was our experience in the lower leagues in microcosm. Played really well in large spells, uninspired for larger spells, looked a bit shaky occasionally but never really looked like getting anything less than three points. A forgettable game which, if it wasn't for Mohsni's sending off, would have merged seamlessly into a series of them in the past 18 months.

Nothing to get excited about, and definitely nothing that deserves some of the intemperate rhetoric from the same empty vessels I've already spied in this thread.

About as easy a first half as we have had . We played some good stuff. Mohsni need to screw the nut if he want to succeed at rangers . I would like to see foster at right back as faure isnt cutting it for me.also if we insist on playing big jon we need to put someone up close to him as hes winning headers and knock ons to no one.

Oh believe me I understand the frustration and despite claims on here we certainly are not in the minority anymore.....ally continues to prove to be tactically inept but IMO I felt the first 2/3rds of today was an improvement in the recent dross!

We can play good football with what we've got, earlier games like Airdrie and Stenny showed that.

No chance Templeton was running on empty when he came off...

errmm watch the game again. he gets cramped after blazing over the OPEN goal. he was shattered. watch him coming off the pitch. at no point does he question it. he knows he was physically finished

We can play good football with what we've got, earlier games like Airdrie and Stenny showed that.

If Moshni hadn't got sent off I could easily have seen us winning 4 or 5 one and everyone been content at the scoreline.

The performances have been rubbish lately and the second half (especially the last 20 minutes) was no different but the sending off played a large part for the poor second half in my opinion (tu)