I was going to make a thread at half time praising the way we played

GOAT

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually got anything to say regarding the issue, other than dross?

Indeed - not only was this the worst decision made at Ibrox under McCoist's tenure it was the worst decision a Rangers manager has ever made in the history of our football club.

If I was Chief Executive not only would Ally be sacked immediately I would summon our lawyers to claim back the wages we've paid him due to the gross misconduct he showed by making this sub.

Personally speaking I may write to my MP about this - I mean how anybody could have made this sub is simply beyond me.

That sensationalist enough for you? (tu)

Indeed - not only was this the worst decision made at Ibrox under McCoist's tenure it was the worst decision a Rangers manager has ever made in the history of our football club.

If I was Chief Executive not only would Ally be sacked immediately I would summon our lawyers to claim back the wages we've paid him due to the gross misconduct he showed by making this sub.

Personally speaking I may write to my MP about this - I mean how anybody could have made this sub is simply beyond me.

That sensationalist enough for you? (tu)

:lol:

Some should consider looking at what's being said rather than dismissing it because they don't like who posted it.

To be fair the sub was a poor decision in my opinion but when the OP says its the worst decision in McCoist's managerial history and makes him a fucking idiot can you expect us to take it seriously?

Worst decision? Worse than the signings of Ortiz, Bedoya, Cribari etc? Worse than the 4-1-4-1 formations we set up with at points last season? (tu)

Was it fuck

so despite the fact templeton was so fucked he missed an open goal and immediately got cramp. despite obviously signs of his flagging with slow movement and slack passing. despite just coming back from injury. despite not having started 90 mins in a long time. despite himself knowing the gig was up and he had to go off, with no complaints from him despite the made up pish in this thread that he was questiong the sub. despite all this. it was the wrong sub, aye right.

Temps was clearly fecked and breathing out of his arse , did you not see him miss from a few yards , he had to come off

He did miss an easy chance but he was still making some good runs and contributing - was doing far more than Aird was at least.

I wouldn't have taken him off but I can understand the decision considering he's not completed 90 minutes in a while (tu)

Was it fuck

He was showing signs of wear. So you'd have risked him even though the game was all but won? David is a wee slight guy with a history of breaking down after coming back from injury.

I for one would prefer one of our most attacking players to remain fit and in the squad than taking thousands of pounds per week to lay on the treatment table.

Felt much of this is down to Moshni if it had not been for him I think we would have one comfortably . Templeton looked knackered and last thing we need is him picking up an injury It's very common to take player just back from injury , not playing 90 min, off as there is the tendency for them to pick up a further injury . Saying that I would have them all back in for shooting practice for the next month

Practice? Do professional footballers know the meaning of the word.

He was showing signs of wear. So you'd have risked him even though the game was all but won? David is a wee slight guy with a history of breaking down after coming back from injury.

I for one would prefer one of our most attacking players to remain fit and in the squad than taking thousands of pounds per week to lay on the treatment table.

you are correct FFS i dont rememberTemps playing a whole game and you get people wanting to take a chance on him getting injured again , they are wanting to put the boot into Ally and this is the only pathetic thing they have

so despite the fact templeton was so fucked he missed an open goal and immediately got cramp. despite obviously signs of his flagging with slow movement and slack passing. despite just coming back from injury. despite not having started 90 mins in a long time. despite himself knowing the gig was up and he had to go off, with no complaints from him despite the made up pish in this thread that he was questiong the sub. despite all this. it was the wrong sub, aye right.

Templeton was arguing with someone in the dugout when he went off, and he did question it and look frustrated when he went off. Literally a minute before he made a good pacey run and nearly put Daly (i think) one on one with the GK. It was a shocking substitution there is just no arguing against it. The majority of Ibrox agreed.

How was the game all but won at 2-1 with us down to 10 men?

Didn't look happy to be going off to me, and he looks no more knackered than anyone else.

I was going to praise McCoist for actually having us passing the ball instead of punting it, having the back line sit forward instead of too deep. Creating decent chances, passing it about, playing well on the wing, especially down the left with Templeton. Thank fuck I never.

The second half was just more stale pish, and eventually more punting the ball up. But that's not what I'm angry about, I'm absolutely raging at one decision and that was McCoists decision to take off the best player on the park for Andy fucking Little. Seriously? Is the guy for fucking real? What a fucking disgraceful substitution. Shameful. Anyone that sticks up for McCoist after that action is a fucking idiot. It nearly cost us the points, we then proceeded to sit deep and long punts up to no cunt when did get the ball. All this against part timers at Ibrox. Are you people going to wake up soon and realise what's going on here?

Also, someone needs to take Mohsni and boot him in the balls, what a fucken clown he is.

I await all the usual bullshit excuses and people having digs at me, the proof is in the pudding and people there today are fed up with it.

you are correct FFS i dont rememberTemps playing a whole game and you get people wanting to take a chance on him getting injured again , they are wanting to put the boot into Ally and this is the only pathetic thing they have

The only thing we have? The ONLY thing we have? Really?

Some should consider looking at what's being said rather than dismissing it because they don't like who posted it.

Was actually thinking this myself, but only after I did it myself

GOAT, I find it hard to agree with you most of the time, and when I saw this thread I thought 'here we go again', but you made some good points that I can't disagree with - maily that Templeton was magic today, and bringing him off for Little was baffling