I was going to make a thread at half time praising the way we played

GOAT

I remember when big eck delivered us the worst run of results in our entire history. We still had a rump, even then, who were hell bent in defending the indefensible.

Suffice to say that we could get humped 8 nil, every week, for the rest of the season and we would still have folk holding up banners, singing wee songs and making excuses.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny it's always the same three or four posters who reply disagreeing and then keep up the shite excuses. Thankfully, I think they only exist on the internet, because they certainly don't exist at the games. Either that, or they're less vocal for some reason....wonder why?

Go on then, Goat, you're a marvel with words - tell us what you are thinking when you are, as you claim, inclined to 'wonder why' people might indeed be less vocal?

I can't wait to hear it. Really can't wait. My guess is that it'll be sensational - perhaps along the lines of your opening post when you claimed - with no readily apparent irony: "Anyone that sticks up for McCoist after that action is a fucking idiot."

Your audience awaits.

I remember when big eck delivered us the worst run of results in our entire history. We still had a rump, even then, who were hell bent in defending the indefensible.

Suffice to say that we could get humped 8 nil, every week, for the rest of the season and we would still have folk holding up banners, singing wee songs and making excuses.

Strange...people supporting the team...do you think it'll catch on?

Your credibility is shot when it comes to criticism of McCoist after this thread. Actually, it was shot a long time ago, this just sealed the deal.

A lot of his McCoist criticisms are perfectly valid regardless of Templeton being injured or knackered

Anyone ever thought players like little and anyone else that comes on looking uninterested might not see the point in trying if they feel they won't actually get a start, little could start up front to give daly a rest but ally chose not to, then gets put on to play on the wing. Ally's decision not to drop and rest players that need it could be making players think what's the point of trying to get in the first 11, just my opinion though.

Anyone ever thought players like little and anyone else that comes on looking uninterested might not see the point in trying if they feel they won't actually get a start, little could start up front to give daly a rest but ally chose not to, then gets put on to play on the wing. Ally's decision not to drop and rest players that need it could be making players think what's the point of trying to get in the first 11, just my opinion though.

Sorry, but if that was Littles attitude or any players attitude then they should be released.

Sorry, but if that was Littles attitude or any players attitude then they should be released.

I know that but the very fact that little was scoring a lot last season to become what is a bit part player would piss anyone off, even if he scored a couple when came on would it change the fact he be on the bench again next game, templeton only started I reckon cause Macleod was injured

Suffice to say you are talking pish.

A lot of his McCoist criticisms are perfectly valid regardless of Templeton being injured or knackered

What LegalBeagle said, basically. There are valid criticisms, but my post is specifically about his credibility after this thread.

Ok

But being wrong about Templeton doesn't make his other points less valid IMO anyway

The first post was drama queenish, even though it may have had some valid points. And he suggests it was all set off by the infamous substitution. Anyway, it's the course of his posts through the thread I meant in relation to his credibility, albeit the drama queen effort in the first post contributed pretty significantly to that.