*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup Rangers v Dunfermline match thread*****

wearethepeople1

Pretty poor effort in terms of ticket sales so far http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T14E03&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

I know its on bbc and people are getting sick of watching some of the displays on show but it's the last competition we can prove a point in so hopefully it'll pick up in the coming week. At the moment it looks like it could be one of the worst attendances in recent years!

This for the Above ref crowd.

42,000 there today a very good crowd and I reckon around 30,000 for Friday which all things considered would be a decent attendance.

Aye 30,000 would be a good crowd on Friday, seems optimistic looking at the stadium plan so far through

Don't know why so many are on Mohsni's case. He's not the bomb scare people make out and he at least tries to play a bit off football rather than hoof the ball up the park all the time. I'd rather have him in the team than Jig who is looking really slow these days or Faure who is pretty pish in general. He was a twat today for getting sent off but he was terrific up until then.

We should be able to take care of Dunfermline and a decent home draw in the next round would get us excited for an epic semi-final at Ibrox.

Don't know why so many are on Mohsni's case. He's not the bomb scare people make out and he at least tries to play a bit off football rather than hoof the ball up the park all the time. I'd rather have him in the team than Jig who is looking really slow these days or Faure who is pretty pish in general. He was a twat today for getting sent off but he was terrific up until then.

We should be able to take care of Dunfermline and a decent home draw in the next round would get us excited for an epic semi-final at Ibrox.

he got sent off for kicking the ball away, the stupidest thing you can get a second yellow for, at least if he clattered a player it could be seen as taking no shit but kicking the ball away is childish and he really let us down today. I love his clear rappor with us but he really needs to stop playing the fool.

The Pars have added to their squad in this transfer window and Ross Forbes and Danny Grainger both scored on their debut, the fact that Rangers cash was probably used to bring them in is pretty Ironic, if you consider we couldn't afford to do the same.

The new signings are cup tied by the way so won't appear against us.

Still Early Plenty of Late comers ,remember lots of Rangers Fans work their Balls off and Leave it Late to get Briefs.

I predict 30,000

Yeah true, hopefully it'll be around 30,000. First game I've been able to go to for a while due to working weekends so looking forward to it ?