*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup Rangers v Dunfermline match thread*****

wearethepeople1

bought tickets tonight, sitting in the Copland for a change, looking forward to it. hoping for a good cup tie and plenty of f*ck the BBC chants!

thats the spirit (tu)

sing a few fuck the bbc chants for me too

bbc are a bunch of dirty mongrels

I saw a thing on their website about WW1 saying how it wasn't really that bad being in the trenches and infact some soldiers enjoyed the war

how the fuck would those desk jockeys knw?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25776836

anyhow going off topic

Thank fuck for a cup match. League is so boring and brutal.

yeah I agree

The Scottish Cup is looking a lot more healthier than the English FA Cup where none of the main clubs take it seriously at all and their fans don't either.

Stoke only took 700 to their fa cup game at Chelsea last week.

FA Cup used to be the most exciting football knock-out competition in the world: not any more sadly.

Long live the Scottish Cup :7325:

and here is to Rangers winning it this season!

thats the spirit (tu)

sing a few fuck the bbc chants for me too

bbc are a bunch of dirty mongrels

I saw a thing on their website about WW1 saying how it wasn't really that bad being in the trenches and infact some soldiers enjoyed the war

how the fuck would those desk jockeys knw?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25776836

anyhow going off topic

I have a diary of a relative of my wife from WW1.He wrote about the horrors of watching his friends die in they hell holes.Saddest thing you could ever read.....insensitive fckers springs to mind.

Ordered my ticket today - I like to sit in different parts of Ibrox on each cup game. Looking at the stadium plan this morning there was a lot of choice of seats. Such a big game for our season so hoping for a lot of late ticket sales and a more than decent-size crowd. Given recent patch playing performances will settle for a narrow win for us 2-0. Main thing is to get into the next round. This is a game where the players we have need to really show they mean business for the Club and for the Support. Its a great opportunity for them.

"The Scottish Cup is looking a lot more healthier than the English FA Cup where none of the main clubs take it seriously at all and their fans don't either."

:lol:

have a larf ya bugger but I'm telling you the truth :lol:

FA Cup is a mere shadow of its former self alas

Don't think Aird has done much lately to deserve to keep his place

Me neither but I like the natural width it gives us and gives the likes of Black and Law more room in the middle to be creative

Same team and formation as Saturday for me - no place for McLeod

Me neither but I like the natural width it gives us and gives the likes of Black and Law more room in the middle to be creative

Same team and formation as Saturday for me - no place for McLeod

Fair point and the alternatives like Peralta and Macleod aren't much good out wide at all. Can still see at least one of them coming in though.

Aird has been good, he gets criticisms because he is often the only guy looking for the ball.

The only criticism I have is that lately he is drifting inside and is reluctant to use his pace to go past a man.

Edit: It speaks volumes to me that the 2 in our team that are looking for the ball and making things happen are Aird/Macleod. To me Black and Law have been woeful and posted missing and 2 young boys are trying to carry the team.

Hope to fuck the ticket sales pick up, as the empty spaces will be an embarrassment. I depair of our play at times but its times like this we need to come out in force to show everyone we are on the way back, regardless of any baggage we have.

I would have been going but bloody cooker and washing machine packed in, missus bought new ones. Looks like Macleod is back from injury, would like black dropped and Macleod in the middle, and a vast improvement from daly. Otherwise same team and a performance in both halfs

I would have been going but bloody cooker and washing machine packed in, missus bought new ones. Looks like Macleod is back from injury, would like black dropped and Macleod in the middle, and a vast improvement from daly. Otherwise same team and a performance in both halfs

:lol:

And this stops ye going?

Give her a slap mate and she'll start cooking and washing again..