Thrilled to stay on - Lee Wallace

julescotia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was baffled when Lee chose to stay with us. Can clearly play at a much higher level, yet he signed up when so many 'Rangers' men left despite only being with us for less the a year at the time. We must have gotten under his skin because he just loves it here. He's a professional through and through. But his comments above don't fill me with much confidence. It sounds like he wasn't sure himself if he would still be here. From that i take that if the price was right, he would have been nudged out the door :(

I was baffled when Lee chose to stay with us. Can clearly play at a much higher level, yet he signed up when so many 'Rangers' men left despite only being with us for less the a year at the time. We must have gotten under his skin because he just loves it here. He's a professional through and through. But his comments above don't fill me with much confidence. It sounds like he wasn't sure himself if he would still be here. From that i take that if the price was right, he would have been nudged out the door :(

thats the case for most players, we know if a big bid comes in Lees gone just like the rest of the squad.

Today like most games I look forward to the 2nd half sitting in the Govan watching our play down the left with Lee coming down that side. He is just an absolute stand out and I for one hope he is with us for many years to come and he goes to become the club captain. Lee Wallace, take a bow son.. :praise: