so you want a football thread

thehost

anyone got any idea, in the slightest, why templeton was taken off instead of daly? When we needed pace on the counter?

anyone any idea why the substitute, Little, was blowing out his erchie (and even more immobile than daly) after 15 minutes?

lastly

anyone any idea how many times better, than the rest of the team, that Lee Wallace looked?

post-55468-0-40062500-1391287560_thumb.j

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did the skipe over the bar from a few yards not give you a clue

he looked fecked he shot like he was fecked , he has admitted he was fecked ....he was fecked

In fairness he was off balance when he hit it and it coming to him I think took him by surprise. I think most of us expected Daly to bury it.

In fairness he was off balance when he hit it and it coming to him I think took him by surprise. I think most of us expected Daly to bury it.

It was a tidy move, Law tricked his markers slide rule pass ,Daly done the right thing, Temps was maybe half a step too close to goal and caught it wrong.

He's a superb talent and exciting to watch. In a team which passes sideways too much he is a breath of fresh air.

Gotta agree with both posts here getting wee Temps playing and given the freedom to express himself will only bode well for us. The sideways pass is causing a lot of frustration with the support and I thought today with Temps for the 1st 60mins today with a few others we were looking to get the ball passed or driven forward quicker and it was so much better to watch IMO.

I'll take on board that Templeton was knackered, quite why is another issue.

If he was knackered what was Daly ?

As a whole our team is not blessed with pace unless you count Aird but then again a Leopard has pace but cant cross a ball or shoot either.

Harsh, but fair!

anyone got any idea, in the slightest, why templeton was taken off instead of daly? When we needed pace on the counter?

anyone any idea why the substitute, Little, was blowing out his erchie (and even more immobile than daly) after 15 minutes?

lastly

anyone any idea how many times better, than the rest of the team, that Lee Wallace looked?

Daly is bigger than Rangers...Or so this season seems.

lastly

I take it you didn't see the game Templeton had had it and it was a good substitution by Ally to put on fresh legs, little is quite good defensively as well - Little looked fine fitness wise and yes, lee is a class act!

Do we really need two threads asking why a injury prone player who has hardly played this season was subbed? Forums lost all sense of reality these days

.. But 'everybody' knows Ally should not have subbed him :lol: he is a full time professional you know! Part timers play with one leg sawn off and never tire as they train 2 times per week.

Never have I heard a manager getting it tight for subbing a player coming back from injury, who has not played 90 min, on a heavy pitch , while down to 10 men after 60 min, just after said player showed signs of Cramp. Most would applaud the manager for looking after the player - but then I look and see who have started those threads and yep it's the Ally oot brigade!

.. But 'everybody' knows Ally should not have subbed him :lol: he is a full time professional you know! Part timers play with one leg sawn off and never tire as they train 2 times per week.

Never have I heard a manager getting it tight for subbing a player coming back from injury, who has not played 90 min, on a heavy pitch , while down to 10 men after 60 min, just after said player showed signs of Cramp. Most would applaud the manager for looking after the player - but then I look and see who have started those threads and yep it's the Ally oot brigade!

At the risk of comitting a RM cardinal sin and agreeing with you :pipe: theres alot Ally can be criticized for but subbing Temps is certainly not one of them.

I'll take on board that Templeton was knackered, quite why is another issue.

If he was knackered what was Daly ?

As a whole our team is not blessed with pace unless you count Aird but then again a Leopard has pace but cant cross a ball or shoot either.

slow.

BB whos the only Rangers player that's played with both Boca and River,i was surprised with this.By the way back Gremio for the Copa,you heard it here first. :thumbup:

That would be TWO players;

Met one person in Florida in 1999, a nutter with very little English, but a nice guy - Gabriel Amato.

Cannigia

1985–1988 River Plate 53 (8)

1995–1998 Boca Juniors 74 (32)

Amato

1991–1992 Boca Juniors 27 (2)

1994–1996 River Plate 61 (13)

slow.

Gogzy I don't know if he's slow or not.

I would need to see him run first to make an assessment.

I know that for years we have went with the one up front thing and it can be a thankless task but it is painful to watch sometimes.

I don't know if we are just a bit slow to get up and support our main striker or whether the gap between him and the midfield is too great.