so you want a football thread

thehost

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we were all disappointed to see Temps go off following that performance however the boy ran his legs off, highlighted by the tired shot that sailed over the bar.

We lose Moshni to sheer stupidity, which was going to happen one of those weeks.

We then lose Shiels quality as a result.

We passed the ball very, very well until the above stretched the game, however we battled hard for that result.

In the CR where i sit, i had to listen to the 'get it forward' brigade who go into meltdown if we pass the ball more than once in our own half (maybe the DJ style of the late 60s/70s is the future) and the Templeton has been shit why wasnt he subbed sooner mob.

IMO Booing those players off that pitch was an absolute fucking disgrace and made me embarrassed to be a fellow fan.

That would be TWO players;

Met one person in Florida in 1999, a nutter with very little English, but a nice guy - Gabriel Amato.

Cannigia

1985–1988 River Plate 53 (8)

1995–1998 Boca Juniors 74 (32)

Amato

1991–1992 Boca Juniors 27 (2)

1994–1996 River Plate 61 (13)

Forgot about Cannigia,but surprised at Amato,good player that he was none the less...

Allys mistake was'nt who he took off but who he left on .When a team is down to ten men they need a fast mobile forward to run the line and be an outlet for the team ,big jon the least likely candidate for that job i've ever seen.The big man tries to avoid the ball for fear of falling over it and only excells at headers in the box.as far as i'm concerned he's a passenger in the team at Ibrox and yesterday was no different.No agenda here but it seems Ally keeps him on the park the whole game every game so at the end of the season he can count his goals and say i told you so to the Boyd supporters .By the way Jon makes kris look a lot more mobile and yet again kris would have scored three in a game where Jon got one.

First half thought we played well.second half took a while to get going Brechin started to come into it a bit.then moshni made an arse if it getting sent off.then ur faced with a change I'm sure wouldn't have been made.going 1 up more work placed on the rest of the team and for temps having not played much his legs went wasn't going past players like he was 1st half then the chance that was a shot from a players who's legs were gone.enjoyed first half didn't enjoy second half but 3 points onwards and upwards