bigotry towards Daly

Johnny Hubbard

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it or not his.background has been used by some on here as a srick to beat him with. A minority yes, but i would be lying if its only one or 2 folk. As an esteemed member of this site said to me in the pub recently, his signing brought out the best and worst of rm.

Jon Daly is an Irish catholic...FACT

Any criticism of him is not exclusively due to his race/religion/place of birth.

Personally, I think he is too old, too slow, over paid, detrimental to our development as a team i.e. we have a big lump of a CF, so we play the long ball game, he has no potential resale value, he is keeping at least one promising youngster out of the team e.g. imho Clark should be our 1st choice striker NOT a 30+ SPL journeyman....etc

See, perfectly valid criticism of him and no mention of race/creed/colour/religion.

Am I still guilty of anti Irish racism though?

All I can say is thank fuck you are not the rangers manager, Clark in before daly ? Do you actually watch the game when we are playing ?

Why even repeat this shite just gives it oxygen.

nah,

it's because I think Billy Boy is drifting out there beyond the atmosphere.

all that biblical stuff as well

mind you there's a few spacemen on here tell us he's bringing the word to the masses.

I don't !

Like it or not his.background has been used by some on here as a srick to beat him with. A minority yes, but i would be lying if its only one or 2 folk. As an esteemed member of this site said to me in the pub recently, his signing brought out the best and worst of rm.

is that right !

Name and shame

I did groan at him missing a sitter. I didn't notice it at the time, but on reflection, I believe I may, or may not, have been harbouring some vague unspecified, intangible feeling, possibly positive, negative or neutral that may or may not have been directed at someone not, necessarily anyone in particular, something, or nothing at all. To be frank, I might have, or not, been at it.

I mean it's the 21st century. Sometimes I turn my own stomach.

I shall now enrol myself on courses with Nil By Mouth and FARE to seek rehabilitation and absolution for my possible thought crime no matter how subconscious or non-existent that may, or may not, be.

:crabflute::craphead:

Does anybody know what Bill talks about???

Daly's OK, but no more than that. I like when he scores for us ad get annoyed at his misses. I don't give a feck what form of delusion he practices, if indeed he actually does.

You're not sorry

Ok then,im not sorry.

Im a proud protestant,unionist and loyalist.

I follow Rangers fc,the team traditionally supported by many who share my beliefs.

I'm a lapsed orangeman and apprentice boy as well as a former band member(DRFB)

I have also taken the Queen's shilling.

I am not ashamed,why should i be?

Im proud of what i am and who i am.

I would rather Rangers were a protestant only team again.

Im sick and tired of people trying to make protestants/loyalists/unionists feel ashamed of our culture.

So if anyone on here thinks that i should feel shame about any of that then that is their problem.

So back to my original point,i'd rather daly wasn't there but he is,so he gets my support when he pulls on that famous blue jersey.