bigotry towards Daly

Johnny Hubbard

As religious observance has been on the decrease in western society, there has been a rise in people who claim to be activists in this or that. You agree with me there surely, as that's what I have effectively said. I did not at any point say it was a case of 1 in/1 out, some kind of direct correlation between - that would be stupid. You have read between the lines

Depends what you are aiming at I suppose.

Shark attacks on humans tend to happen in times and locations where lots of ice cream is sold and tend to die away when ice cream sales decrease. I would not for one minute claim that shark attacks are therefore caused by ice cream.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, that analogy came out of left field.

Having lived in Australia for a period I actually know your analogy is 100% correct. I'd go further than that and say it is has been proven that the sharks were actually after the ice cream the whole time.

Pathetic sharks anyone?

Yep, communion is held in the CoS. As far as I am aware, it is different from the RCs in that only the Priest drinks the blood of Christ (that's wine) with the minnions only getting the bread, although I have seen it done differently. In CoS the punters get both de rigeur. In the CoS there are only a couple of Sacraments, which I think are Baptism and Communion. In the RC there are many more, including confirmation and marriage. My old dear is RC, so I know some of the stuff.

Rest assured there was no RC marriage and the kids are all good Rangers supporters!

No all Roman Catholics partake in both the body and blood of Christ, the wine been less of a necessity.

The apostolic creed is used by both reformed and RC.

The word catholic derives from Greek translating as world wide

There are 7 sacraments in the RC church beginning at birth ( baptism) and ending with 'last rites'

The main differences between COS and RC is the token gesture of Communion and the belief in sacred tradition (Purgatory, the apostolic of peter Virgin Mary). COS takes its doctrines purely from the bible

That would be a record long confession or SOR

Am i detecting a defect from blue to green dignity :matron:

Yup it would be a long tale, still it would keep the dhirty bheast away from the altar boys for a while ! Hell will indeed freeze over and I will ice skate with the devil before I lower my flag amigo !

There is only a tiny percentage of numpties (perhaps less than a percentile) who have not welcomed Daly.

Personally, I think he is a top player, and that he is doing very well. No player has been able to match him physically since he has moved to Rangers. That tells you something about (1) the Rangers training program, and (2), Daly's own attitude and work ethic at MP.

There is only a tiny percentage of numpties (perhaps less than a percentile) who have not welcomed Daly.

Personally, I think he is a top player, and that he is doing very well. No player has been able to match him physically since he has moved to Rangers. That tells you something about (1) the Rangers training program, and (2), Daly's own attitude and work ethic at MP.

1310428349083_0.png

He is decent but not fantastic.

Honestly .

Hi Jon, nice to see ye are settling at Ibrox