Bomber leaving Dundee

Carsons Dog

Surely because the fans are unhappy with 3 league games without a win even though they are 2nd in the Championship.

Seriously who do these nutjobs think they are? Plenty of other teams in that league would kill to be in Dundee's position right now.

Did a good job there in his time, could do nothing about their relegation and actually gave St. Mirren a scare before doing alright this season.

Don't really know what Dundee were thinking letting him go

Future Rangers gaffer :P(tu)

Surely because the fans are unhappy with 3 league games without a win even though they are 2nd in the Championship.

Seriously who do these nutjobs think they are? Plenty of other teams in that league would kill to be in Dundee's position right now.

Exactly. They're on equal points with Falkirk as well, only second on goal difference. After he came as close as anyone could have to keeping them up last year for him to leave right now seems utterly ridiculous.

On paper it certainly looks like they've done well this season and the sacking is a harsh one, but you could look at our league table and you could say the same about us, yet plenty of our fans appear to be unhappy with the direction we are going in too.

I think our resources give us some right to higher expectation than Dundee.

They only got promoted in the first place by default thanks to our problems

My mate supports Dundee and says the standard of football on display at Dens has been awful for most of this season. 1 win in the last 6 home games and 2 defeats and a draw in the last three games is not league winning stuff especially bad when you consider that the board appeared to have backed him quite well on the transfer front.

My mate supports Dundee and says the standard of football on display at Dens has been awful for most of this season. 1 win in the last 6 home games and 2 defeats and a draw in the last three games is not league winning stuff especially bad when you consider that the board appeared to have backed him quite well on the transfer front.

(tu)

That's basically the point I was making above. A look at a league table can be deceptive if you aren't watching the team every week.