The Club's Scouting Network

Robespierre

It's becoming like an elephant in the room problem. Everyone is aware of the problem. Everyone can see there is a problem. Its talked about. It's big enough. And the danger is known (theoretically at least).

But no action plan yet from the Board. I guess it will follow after the 120 day review, or maybe as part of it ie need to cut more in 'x' areas in order to help afford the scouting solution. Doing nothing is probably not an option.

I hesitate to think of how we'd progress on the pitch if a 'do nothing' option was taken or if action was delayed. It's one thing standing staring at the elephant and quite another if it starts to move against you - you risk being trampled in the long grass of 'doing nothing' inertia and recovery from that would take a lot longer. Longer than the 'starting to compete' 5 year plan.

Aye it's pyoor ridiculous the board hasn't given us action plans, a scouting network, sponsorship, investment and reduced the outgoing to a tenner a week.

They've had a whole month now FFS.

Minico would have had this all done by now and we'd be winning the champions league next season.

Aye it's pyoor ridiculous the board hasn't given us action plans, a scouting network, sponsorship, investment and reduced the outgoing to a tenner a week.

They've had a whole month now FFS.

Minico would have had this all done by now and we'd be winning the champions league next season.

You'd think at least one of those things would have been achieved after ten weeks.

Aye I agree.

Its a huge task GW has to assess the overall picture and prioritise then begin to implement his actions.

Never have 120 days been so defining in the future of our club.

This is true. Nervy times. It's not easy to be patient.

It's reassuring though that someone like Wallace is in there looking at everything, and seems intent on sorting us out

This. I think Wallace can be the man to put things into place finally at Ibrox and sort our mess out. I'd say give the man some time to put a plan in place because there is no point in just rushing to set up something as important as a scouting network. We certainly need a decent one to cover all of Scotland anyway

Get rid of some coaches who are pish and some players who are pish and get a scouting network together...

In an ideal world that would be perfect but wed probably spend more paying off Ally's duds than the cost to set the scouting network up sadly