Another Rangers hater outed by TMTBCT

Carsons Dog

Not fully on topic but...

St Margaret's hospice is a terrible hospice IMO.

My gran spent her last days in there, and my dad (a mental health nurse of 40 odd years and a nursing home nurse of nearly 15 of those years) said the conditions in the place were terrible.

To be honest, the standards are more about sister rita's pet peeves and self control than they are about the care of those who reside there.

Do be honest, if it does not create that much interest and revulsion amongst us, how can we realistically expect the media to give a solitary fuck?

The response to this is down to us.

If we do not gang-up, and come together on issues as serious as this, we have no one else to blame.

If this only generates a small amount of responses in here, it pretty much says it all.

Do be honest, if it does not create that much interest and revulsion amongst us, how can we realistically expect the media to give a solitary fuck?

The response to this is down to us.

If we do not gang-up, and come together on issues as serious as this, we have no one else to blame.

If this only generates a small amount of responses in here, it pretty much says it all.

The article is not great, I've been through it twice now and don't actually know what the accusation is against this guy?

If anything, it is guilt by association, but the main point is that there is a clique which has embedded itself within Scottish society, a sort of anti-Masonic club, which has gathered strength as we lost our focus.

The article did not directly link him to the RTC as far as I could see, but the inference was there.

If anything, it is guilt by association, but the main point is that there is a clique which has embedded itself within Scottish society, a sort of anti-Masonic club, which has gathered strength as we lost our focus.

The article did not directly link him to the RTC as far as I could see, but the inference was there.

But without there really being anything it doesn't raise much chance of there being a big reaction to it.

Got to love that video of that twat O'Neil falling on his arse after hearing the footsteps of Laudrup behind him :lol: Good article aswell and good to keep naming and shaming these fannies and showing them up for what they really are.

It never suprises me how much hatred these RC''s have against us and they say their schools don't cause any sectarian problems, what a big fucking fat lie that is.

Bigot factories churning out bigot after bigot year on year

Looks like the universities are going the same way

Has anyone on here noticed a guy/bheast called 'Nick Littlewood'?

He seems to spend most of the day tweeting backwards and forwars to the hag and Ill Phil and more importantly they respond.

Is he one of the 'cabal', I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere else though?

Just out of curiosity. Where is the discrimination that is repeatedly highlighted by these RC's? As far as I can see, there are plenty in prominent positions in the Legal, Education and Political professions in Scotland??????

The 2 most recent examples of anti-oirish racism they love to highlight were both against cunts who (would love to be BUT) aren't even fecking oirish!!!

[The hag & Limmy....TLRB having to leave Tynecastle on Saturday].