What team are you most looking forward to beating once we're back at the top?

GOAT

Stupid question I here most of you say, the bheggers without a doubt. Don't get me wrong it will certainly be up there as one of my best moments the next time we beat them, but I honestly can't wait to go to Tannadice and put that shower of shite back in their place. I'm gonnae love every minute of it.

I reckon Dundee Utd are going to be our new Aberdeen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question I here most of you say, the bheggers without a doubt. Don't get me wrong it will certainly be up there as one of my best moments the next time we beat them, but I honestly can't wait to go to Tannadice and put that shower of shite back in their place. I'm gonnae love every minute of it.

I reckon Dundee Utd are going to be our new Aberdeen.

Not sure about Tannadice because I'd like to deprive them of our cash , particularly when you see how much it means to thomson. His wee greet to sfa after the boycott, and getting us to pay again for a postponed game shows how much it means to him.

I'll settle for knocking them out the cup at Ibrox !

Not sure about Tannadice because I'd like to deprive them of our cash , particularly when you see how much it means to thomson. His wee greet to sfa after the boycott, and getting us to pay again for a postponed game shows how much it means to him.

I'll settle for knocking them out the cup at Ibrox !

They'll be no boycott of Tannadice and the place will be bouncing when we're back there.