Whyte up to something?

I see Whyte has been reappointed a director of SevCo 5088 (not to be confused with SevCo Scotland, where our club ended up).

Whats he up to and why does he seem desperate to hold onto this company?

I cant remember the exacts of the situation, but was SevCo 5088 not named as a subsiduary to our company for a short period?

He is clutching at straws no doubt, he has no claim, but what kinda stuff is he gonna try to dig up to muddy the waters?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Whyte has been reappointed a director of SevCo 5088 (not to be confused with SevCo Scotland, where our club ended up).

I cant remember the exacts of the situation, but was SevCo 5088 not named as a subsiduary to our company for a short period?

He is clutching at straws no doubt, he has no claim, but what kinda stuff is he gonna try to dig up to muddy the waters?

Source?

This wee bug eyed prick really can boil my pish.

Watched a film last night about John Spano and how he fraudulently tried to buy the New York Islanders, the similarities to us were scary. Of course being in America he got caught the club faced no charges and the man went to jail.

Oh for a bit of that justice in Scotland.

he is lower than the micro organisms living in the shit of a flea infested feral cat!

he just loves to self publicize and get himself back in the press again.

i reckon North Rd is correct though - hes after some kind of pay off to get rid of him for good

Everything was transferred straight into sevco Scotland, never touched sevco 5088. Charles Green was a director of sevco 5088 but that is the only link, whyte and another got themselves added on as directors, when this was brought to Greens attention he had them removed. Probably doesn't give a toss now so whyte has sneaked back in.

"Appointed" - ah, the old "check Companies House" routine.

Anyone can fill out an online form and get appointed to a Company.

Wonder why it shows him being terminated as a director on 31st Jan this year, and appointed again today?

Clearly this is all the "identical signature" bs from last year again.

This is, as is Whyte a nothing. A non entity.

EDIT - just checking Companies House further, the old "change the registered address" battle continues - it having been changed on 31st Jan and then back again yesterday.

One new thing is however the addition of a Corporate Director - Law Financial Limited, which on checking was only set up last March, and has a single director - a Mr Douglas Ware. Spookily enough, they are listed at the Limetree Harbours address where Sevco 5088 has been bouncing in and out of as its Registered Address.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=264470&view=findpost&p=1061713501 ;)

This is Whyte trying his best to muddy the waters yet again. He has been removed and added as a director on a number of occasions since May 2012. No matter what has gone on the only people he could possibly have any claim against would be Green and Ahmad. This will go nowhere.

This is Whyte trying his best to muddy the waters yet again. He has been removed and added as a director on a number of occasions since May 2012. No matter what has gone on the only people he could possibly have any claim against would be Green and Ahmad. This will go nowhere.

Yea agreed. Very best he could hope for would be a claim against them, but wont impact the club, well with the exception of press coverage.