Faircity

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll run out of money next season or before

only a new share issue will raise the cash

Laxey will need to go with it because there is no alternative

Those of us who think fan ownership is the way forward, should be looking for allies with money who've previously shown comitment

Yes we'll raise a fortune...indeed all the previous institutional investors whose current investment is almost a third of their original investment are queuing up to give us more.

How low can it go? Is that the investment strategy?

They can't be too unhappy, they all, overwhelmingly voted to keep the regime in place at the AGM

If your wanting to invest heavily in Rangers shares then now is the time to do it - that will be appealing

Clearly not, but Wallace is hardly going to admit that we are close to administration! And, anyway, I said that the critical moment was not going to arise for another six months. Most independent analysts would probably agree that the cash reserves will have run out by then.

You wish

Clearly not, but Wallace is hardly going to admit that we are close to administration! And, anyway, I said that the critical moment was not going to arise for another six months. Most independent analysts would probably agree that the cash reserves will have run out by then.

Isn't that when the season ticket money starts coming back in?

If DK underwrites the share issue, about £20m.

Without DK, about 20p

You seem to be hellbent on DK now, before it was mini.

Can you explain why DK came to the conclusion we were going to be in admin by xmas. ?

I see you are now moving that back to 6 months.Is that like the forecast of so many days til mini got in at the AGM ?

How can you (or DK) expect any credibility when you get things so wrong.

It is DK's and Mini's worst nightmare that Rangers prosper without them on board and they'd sooner it failed.

How else do you explain them not being around when we are in trouble. ? Yet always about afterward sniping at whoever is.

I tend to judge folk on what they do, rather than what they say they will do. So far mini was all hot air, lies and empty bluster, and DK appears to be going down the same route.

You paint him as just another spiv waiting like a vulture for some cheap shares. Not far from the truth I'd imagine.

You seem to be hellbent on DK now, before it was mini.

Can you explain why DK came to the conclusion we were going to be in admin by xmas. ?

I see you are now moving that back to 6 months.Is that like the forecast of so many days til mini got in at the AGM ?

How can you (or DK) expect any credibility when you get things so wrong.

It is DK's and Mini's worst nightmare that Rangers prosper without them on board and they'd sooner it failed.

How else do you explain them not being around when we are in trouble. ? Yet always about afterward sniping at whoever is.

I tend to judge folk on what they do, rather than what they say they will do. So far mini was all hot air, lies and empty bluster, and DK appears to be going down the same route.

You paint him as just another spiv waiting like a vulture for some cheap shares. Not far from the truth I'd imagine.

I fully support DK's attempts to gain control of the club, but I do not speak for him. His comment about admin by Christmas has turned out to be an exaggeration, but that doesn't invalidate everything else he has to say.

I supported PM's attempts to become a director because I saw that as the most likely means of getting a new share issue as quickly as possible.

What's funny is that Carson cat would have a share issue when we are living out our means rather than harness the spending to a reasonable level. He suggests anything that is against the current board, it's always the current owners fault now, where as it was the board before the Agm, anything that pm was against then without a shadow of doubt so is CC. Would CC be tempting suicide if Dave king doesn't buy Into the share issue and the current investors actually make a success of the club.

What's funny is that Carson cat would have a share issue when we are living out our means rather than harness the spending to a reasonable level. He suggests anything that is against the current board, it's always the current owners fault now, where as it was the board before the Agm, anything that pm was against then without a shadow of doubt so is CC. Would CC be tempting suicide if Dave king doesn't buy Into the share issue and the current investors actually make a success of the club.

I don't think the current investors are a lot different from the original ones. Charlie, Imran. Laxey.....the front men have changed right enough.

Dave King has said he'll invest in a new share issue

Most of the current investors are not in the least bit interested in the long-term future of the club. For them, we are nothing more than a means of making money. They are all just waiting for a decent offer for their shares.

Most of the current investors are not in the least bit interested in the long-term future of the club. For them, we are nothing more than a means of making money. They are all just waiting for a decent offer for their shares.

If they as bad as you always make out why hasn't DK came in bit the bullet and just bought them out if he is the saviour of the club, the investors stumped up the cash when needed, but yeah they might not be in it for the long haul but can't see them bowing out anytime soon can you

If they as bad as you always make out why hasn't DK came in bit the bullet and just bought them out if he is the saviour of the club, the investors stumped up the cash when needed, but yeah they might not be in it for the long haul but can't see them bowing out anytime soon can you

Has it occurred to you that DK is perhaps waiting until the club's financial situation reaches the point that the Board is forced to offer him a large number of new shares in return for his cash?

Has it occurred to you that DK is perhaps waiting until the club's financial situation reaches the point that the Board is forced to offer him a large number of new shares in return for his cash?

So not really a rangers man then if he is going to wait for that to happen is it, risk the clubs future so he can act like the saviour pretty shit that

So not really a rangers man then if he is going to wait for that to happen is it, risk the clubs future so he can act like the saviour pretty shit that

He has no other choice, though. None of the big shareholders will sell their shares to him at the current market price. And, anyway, if he's going to part with a lot of cash, he wants it all to go to Rangers not to the existing investors.

They didn't stump up the cash when needed.They bought into a liquidated company.If they had bought into the company when needed then they would have bought into us when we were in administration.