Radio clyde statement to be read tonight

RockingRod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather get an answer to why delacunt thinks it's acceptable to chastise rangers fans for calling 3 names a rangers hater. Quick to defend his pal then but has a statement to read out condemning phrases like "stalag sevco" clearly indicating the caller was right in his assertion

what was more insulting was when Jim Delhunt told a caller to not make accusations that Filthy Phil was a "rangers hater"

So when he refers to rangers as "stalag sevco" he is being an impartial, upstanding journalist?

Jim is as bad as the rest of them

One positive thing in this whole sorry mess is that we have been made aware of the real haters out there.each and every one of them are slowly but surely being exposed to us thru VB's, TMTBCC etc. I applaud my fellow bears who are making a stand and taking the fight back to these cretins.the bias gets more and more obvious as each minute passes.they have all been sitting in their cafe,coffee shops,librarys,bedrooms and tarrier slophouses planning and plotting.well this bear has had enough.to the appeasers out there get a fucking grip.its funny how I come accross yous on the internet but NEVER at games or in the pubs and clubs.wakey wakey.

After last nights disgraceful comments by jim dela?hunt I complained to BauerMedia UK MD

I received a quick response to my request for an apology from them for his blatant dig and promotion of the "sectarian brushed one"

Below is the statement to be read tonight - make of it what you will...

Thank you for your email to Paul Keenan, regarding our Superscoreboard program last night.

As a result of your email and the general response to that segment of the show we are going to broadcast an official statement of clarification at the top of the show tonight.

The official statement is included below for your reference.

"We've had a considerable response from listeners to the statement from Rangers Football Club which we read out on SuperScoreBoard last night.

"Last night's listeners will recall we were asked by Rangers fans to see if we could get an official club response following a tweet attributed to the blogger Phil - The Failed Journalist, alleging that the Rangers chief executive was considering his position.

"The club was clearly seeking to clarify the situation for Rangers fans who are concerned about rumours circulating and we were happy to oblige as we had lots of callers last night who were seeking clarification.

"The press statement which Rangers provided included the original tweet and we read out the full statement, word-for-word.

"Just to be absolutely clear, regarding the reference to 'Stalag Sevco' within the tweet quoted, we in no way condone any comparison between football clubs and prisoner-of-war camps and recognise that many people will regard that language as tasteless.

"We're sorry if any fans were offended, but, for the avoidance of doubt, it was only read out because it was included as part of an official Rangers FC statement."

I hope this clarifies the matter and reassures fans that this was only broadcast as it was an official Rangers club statement.

Best regards

Graham

Did they actually read that out with "Phil-the failed journalist?