First game that made you cry

First Old Firm game

First old firm victory

First old firm at Parkhead

First European away

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy

First game - Rangers vs Arsenal, Richard Gough's testimonial 1996

First cup final - won on penalties vs Dundee United 2008

First trophy - won the league vs St Johnstone away, 2000?

First time I cried - probably an Old Firm game we got beat when I was young :lol: UEFA Cup semi final otherwise

First Old Firm - 1-1 when Hemdani scored late on

First Old Firm win - 2-0 Boyd and Adam scored

First OF at Parkhead - not been to one

First European away - PSV the last time finished 0-0

First league trophy - if its in the ground to see us win it then see first trophy, if it's to see us lift it then I was at the game (against Dundee?) to see the presentation in the same season

First

Attended a Rangers game; Around 1979

Attended a cup final; 1986

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy; 1986

First game that made you cry; Gazza 8 iar

First Old Firm game; 1986

First old firm victory; 1986

First old firm at Parkhead; 1986

First European away; Home games only, had to call off a Germany trip at the last minute. :(

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy; 1987

First

Attended a Rangers game - Clydebank at Ibrox beginning of Souness era. Won 4-0 with a Fleck hat-trick and the Tin Man ran riot

Attended a cup final - Aberdeen 3-3 Davie Cooper Final

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - As above

First game that made you cry - 2-2 game that Woods and Butcher got sent off.

First Old Firm game - 1-1 at CP in 86

First old firm victory - 5-1 at Ibrox in 88

First old firm at Parkhead - 1-1 at CP in 86

First European away - Munchengladnach in 86

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - I was at St Mirren game end of 86/87 when we got the trophy though we won it the previous week. (I still to this day have a vaccum packed bit of muck from the ground that day)

As far as being there when we actually sealed it then it was the 4-0 Hearts game in 89. (tu)

First

Attended a Rangers game - Hibs cup final 1979

Attended a cup final - see above

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - see above - thought it was gonna be like this all the time!

First game that made you cry - CSKA Moscow 1993, realising we just missed out on a European final

First Old Firm game - New Year 1988. Lost 2-0

First old firm victory - 4-0 at Ibrox, 2000. Don't go to many Old Firm gamse as I hate looking at those bastards!

First old firm at Parkhead - New year 1988. Lost 2-0. Boo.

First European away - never done one

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - Hearts 4-0 1989

Attended a Rangers game - 1989, first I really remember was 92 though

Attended a cup final - 1993 2-1 Aberdeen

Attended a cup fnal we won/first trophy - As above

First game that made you cry - Last game of the season in 9 IAR season

First Old Firm game - New Year game at Ibrox

First old firm victory - Same as above, New Year game it was freezing

First old firm at Parkhead - 2-1 loss in 93

First European away - Monaco

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - 1989, don't remember it though was only 4.

First

Attended a Rangers game - 1994

Attended a cup final - 4-0 against Ayr Utd

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - same as above

First game that made you cry - Manchester

First Old Firm game - 2-1 semi-final (konterman)

First old firm victory - same as above

First old firm at Parkhead - drew 1-1, end of McLeish 1st season

First European away - Osasuna

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - When we beat Dunfermline 6-1

First

Attended a Rangers game versus Falkirk 1963

Attended a cup final --- Not sure if it was the first but DJ's League Cup final is the one I remember, brilliant.

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy -- see last question

First game that made you cry --- Our first match after the disaster. Walked around the stadium with my dad -- broke your heart.

First Old Firm game

First old firm victory

First old firm at Parkhead

First European away - 1972 Barcelona

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy

First game:1985 but the first I recall was v Hibs at Ibrox in 1986.

First Cup Final:League Cup Final '93 v Hibs 2-1 Super Ally Overhead kick.

Cup Final Victory:As above.

Game that made me cry:The closest to tears would have been Manchester 2008.

First Old Firm:At Ibrox October 1993 2-1 defeat.

First Old Firm Victory:New Years Day '94 4-2 at parkhead,Big Olegs 25yard volley.

First Old Firm at parkhead:See above.

First European Away:Lyon 0-3 2007.

First time seeing the trophy:6 in a row season 93/94.

Attended a Rangers game - Peterhead at Ibrox 2005 5-0 boyd debut Hat Trick

Attended a cup final - none

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy none

First game that made you cry brechin. away ramsdens cup. After all the shit we were back

First Old Firm game 2-2 draw in Scottish cup Ness screamer

First old firm victory 4-2 at Ibrox Septermber 2011

First old firm at Parkhead 1-0 defeat 27 December 2011 (night wallace scored but wasnt given)

First European away not been

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy was at Montrose when we won league although didnt win it until Elgin drew at queens Park in 3 oclock game.

I am only 19 BTW hence the poor record only got season ticket in 2011/12 when started working. Hopefully recored will improve soon

First, this should be good because I have a crap memory.

Attended a game - I'm told I was 5 so that's 75, first one I can really remember was a cold wet Wednesday night late 70's we got humped 4-1 by Dundee Utd.

Attended a cup final - final that Ian Redford curled one in the top corner think it was a replay.

Attended a cup final we won - see above

Attended an old firm game - New Year's Day game front row of the Copland it's snowing think we won 2-0 remember Bonner dropped one at Ally's feet or it could've been Fleck.

First old firm victory - see above

First old firm game at the piggery - Day we won the title

First game that made you cry - see above

First Euro away - PSV, Albertz thunderbolt.

First time in ground to see lift the trophy - 5-1 game at Ibrox on the last day, tears flowing that day as well.

I'm away for a lie down as my head is bumping after that and my memory is really shot either that or I was more pished than I thought at some of those games.

First

Attended a Rangers game - Can't remember that well tbh as I was taken to ones when I was younger and not so interested, first as a season ticket holder was 2003 for the start of the 03/04 season, first was one was 2001 I think.

Attended a cup final - 2005 League Cup final v Motherwell

First game that made you cry - Man Utd loss in the CL at Ibrox 2003

First Old Firm game - 2004 League Cup tie when we won against them for the first time in 8 matches or something

First old firm victory - As above

First old firm at Parkhead - 2005 Scottish Cup tie when Fernando Ricksen scored but we still lost

First European away - Sadly not done one yet

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - First time I saw the league trophy was 2010, missed out on more than i'd like like helicopter Sunday etc

Attended a Rangers game - Friendly against Gent in 2000

Attended a cup final - 2005 League Cup final

First game that made you cry - 2-2 game against Dundee (Ferguson missed 2 penalties)

First Old Firm game - March 2004, 2-1 tims

First old firm victory - November 2004, league cup quarter final

First old firm at Parkhead - never been

First European away - Stuttgart (2007)

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - May 2003

Attended a Rangers game - 16th August 1986: Rangers 2 - 3 Dundee Utd (McCoist got 2, Redford with Utds late winner after us being 2 up)

Attended a cup final - Rangers 2 - 1 St Johnstone 1998 (at the tattie dome, Guivarc'h and Albertz)

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - As above.

First game that made you cry - Mmmm, not really a crier. First really, really emotional one was maybe when Johnston scored to beat the mhanks with a couple of minutes to go in 1989.

First Old Firm game - 17th October 1987 (I think, the first I remember but not sure if I went the previous year) 2-2 Gough and McCoist. Roberts the conductor.

First old firm victory - 27th August 1988 (Again, first I remember) 5 -1 McCoist 2, Wilkins, Drinkell, Walters.

First old firm at Parkhead - Quite recently. When we were beaten 3 - 0 in April 2012.

First European away - Never been.

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - 9th May 1987 v St Mirren (1-0)

First

Attended a Rangers game Rangers 5 Stirling Albion 1

Attended a cup final either Rangers V Dundee Scottish cup or v Moton League cup whichever was earlier

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy as above

First game that made you cry Rangers 1 Dundee 5

First Old Firm game..........NewYear game 4 1 (Harry Davis scored)

First old firm victory

First old firm at Parkhead can't remember......possibly the one where we clapped them onto the pitch (they'd had a good european victory mid week) We won

First European away either Newcastle or Leeds...whichever was earlier.....beaten both times

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy ....can't remember

First

Attended a Rangers game - 1990 v Hibs at Ibrox. We won 4-0 with 2 from Hateley, Walters and Trevor Steven

Attended a cup final - 1993 League Cup Final against Hibs at Parkhead - McCoist overhead kick

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - as above

First game that made you cry - CSKA at Ibrox in 93 Champions League at full time.

First Old Firm game - 1-1 draw at Ibrox in 1992. Durrant equaliser.

First old firm victory - New Years day 93 at Ibrox. 1-0 Trevor Steven header.

First old firm at Parkhead - 1-0 win in 1996. Brian Laudrup winner, Van Vossen open goal, Gazza and Van Hooijdonk penalty misses, etc.

First European away - Shelbourne at Tranmere 1998. First proper one PSV in 99.

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - St Mirren at Ibrox 1992. 4 in a row game.

First

Attended a Rangers game: KAA Gent of Belgium in a friendly, we won 3-2

Attended a cup final- League cup final 2009, fucking disaster, no fight from us at all, lost 2-0

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy: Scottish cup final 2009, novo's screamer over Mallo

First game that made you cry: Manchester, I think

First Old Firm game: 2-1 at Ibrox in November 2004 (I think, Novo and Prso scored)

First old firm victory: See above

First old firm at Parkhead: 4-2 in August 2008 (Davis fools everyone by picking out PEDRO MENDEEEEEEEEEEEEEES)

First European away: Sporting Lisbon 2-2

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy: Kilmarnock 5-1 2011, bring back those days now

first rangers game 1973 centenary game v arsenal i was 6 think we got beat

first cup final 1976 scottish cup final v hearts we won 3-1 and completed the treble

first cup final we won see above

first game that made you cry 1977 scottish cup final we lost 1-0 to celtic broke my wee 10 year old heart

first old firm game 1983 glasgow cup final we beat celtic 1-0 think sandy clark got the winner

first old firm victory see above

first old firm game at parkhead 1983 we lost 2-1 after super ally had got the first goal early on

first european game away never been away

first time in the ground to see winning the league 1978 seen us beating motherwell 2-0 and seen us doing the treble the following week at hampden

First

Attended a Rangers game - Mosy likely a game vs Falkirk in the mid 90s.

Attended a cup final - '98 League Cup final against St Johnstone at Parkhead.

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - Same as above.

First game that made you cry - The Gazza game against Aberdeen in '98. They scored first and i burst into years thinking we'd lost the league :lol:

First Old Firm game - 2-0 win in 2007. Adam and Boyd scored.

First old firm victory - Same as above.

First old firm at Parkhead - Not been to one.

First European away - Not been to one.

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - I haven't :disappointment:

First game - Rangers 3-0 FC Haka

First Cup Final - Davie Cooper cup final against motherwell think it was 2005 we won 5-1. Most shocking thing was Maurice Ross scoring a decent lob

First Cup Final victory - As above

First game to cry - When I was about 8 when we lost the cup final to Hearts in 98

First old firm - 2-1 defeat at Ibrox, bellamy scoring a decent goal the wee bastard

First parkhead - think it was a 1-0 defeat, and we should of had a penalty after a celtic player basically saved a kenny miller shot. We had already won the league though so was just there for the party

European away - Villareal, boyd should of scored

First

Attended a Rangers game - 2-0 victory over Motherwell, would have been about 2004. I think Chris Burke and Peter Lovenkrands scored.

Attended a cup final - Never been

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy - Never been

First game that made you cry - Going out to Valencia on away goals in the champions league last 16

First Old Firm game 2011/12 3-2 victory

First old firm victory - As above

First old firm at Parkhead - Never been

First European away - Never been

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy - 2010/11, Walter Smiths final season.

game - Falkirk December 86 4 - 0 win

cup final - first one i went to was at Ibrox 97 Scottish cup final, first Rangers one was 98 League cup win v St Johnstone at the piggery

old firm 2 - 0 defeat in 94, the infamous week that contained 3 home defeats

old firm victory 2 - 0 in 9iar year, Gazza's diving header to seal victory after they had hit the bar in the last minute and we broke upfield to rub it in

never been to the piggery apart from 2 cup matches against St Johnstone in 98 - 99

never been to an away Euro match

in the ground to see us win the trophy 98 LC final, then at the SC final the same season to see wee Rod Wallace score the only goal to win the treble

Fk me struggled to type this, so many wonderful memories,

First

Attended a Rangers game: Ibrox 1977 Hibs 2 nil defeat

Attended a cup final: League Cup Final 2-1 to Bheggars some time in the 80s sure it was Skol who sponsered it.

Attended a cup final we won/first trophy: 1984 Rangers 3 V Bheggars 2, Super Ally's Hat Trick, think this was the game when the bheasts never sold there tickets and we game them pelters for it. Oh and how our songbook has changed!!!

First game that made you cry: Hibs 2 nil defeat the troops from the back were all throwing cans and bottles, I wiz only a wee boy!

Another memory from this game was the fans singing Wallace must go and I'm pretty positive we went on and won the treble that year?? Maybe there's hope for Super yet as we can be a hard bunch to keep happy...

First Old Firm game: that fkng League Cup Final 2 -1 to the FKNG bheggars can't remember the year but sure it was that wee bastard Nicholas that scored and Jim Bett got one back for us with a peach of free kick.

First old firm victory: 1984 at the league cup final Ally got the hat trick.

First old firm at Parkhead: Actually can't remember first game at the paedodome, sure it was a 1-1 each draw with a 60 thousand crowd and remember just loving being among all the Bears who were going mental and running over to the Jungle, also remember nearly getting crushed to death leaving the cesspit that day.

First European away: Inter Milan 1984

First time you were in the ground to see us witness the league trophy: May 1991 Rangers 2 V Aberdeen 0, Hateley double

Thank you Rangers and the all our wonderful fans for such great memories, WE TRULY ARE THE PEOPLE