Is it time the Rangers Supporters told Mark Dingwall to Disappear....Yes or No?

edmiston 1

In light of recent developments with Mark Dingwall and the Rangers Trust which resulted in 25% of the Trust Board resigning with NO official statement or information on this matter and his poor performance as a Board member of 10 years which has resulted 99.5% of our supporters not joining the Trust and his propaganda Follow Follow website would it be in the best interests for Rangers Supporters if we told him to disappear for good?

Would be good to get the feeling of the fans on this?

Brian Bowman

As long as you join him!

You, also, are exactly what we don't need.

This is nothing to do with personalities and everything to do with outlook.

You are a "rangers man" lickspittle, never forget that.

All the best

I am not in any Supporter Group

Thehost

As long as you join him!

You, also, are exactly what we don't need.

This is nothing to do with personalities and everything to do with outlook.

You are a "rangers man" lickspittle, never forget that.

All the best

Thehost

:000000082: :000000082: :000000082:

It would be best that any present or former "fans chief" or their side-kicks was not at the head of a new organisation that represented all fans so to answer your question its a yes. If anyone of the same ilk gets into position in the new group they should be hunted as well.

In light of recent developments with Mark Dingwall and the Rangers Trust which resulted in 25% of the Trust Board resigning with NO official statement or information on this matter and his poor performance as a Board member of 10 years which has resulted 99.5% of our supporters not joining the Trust and his propaganda Follow Follow website would it be in the best interests for Rangers Supporters if we told him to disappear for good?

Would be good to get the feeling of the fans on this?

Brian Bowman

Brian have you and the SoS had a fall out with the obese Profiteer and Rugger fan ?

Are you still lobbying the AIM to investigate Rangers ?

You cause as much damage to Rangers as Dingwallet,

he does it for profit and personal gain, I suspect its an obsession with yourself.

For what he is alleged to have done over the years.....he'll yes.

However it won't save the RST.

It has gone too far. Sacrificing Dingleberry now cannot erase all that.

The RST is now out in the cold. Cut off from club and fans and left with no credibility.

They have become toxic and the poster boys for badly run organisations.

Brian

I really dont understand where you are coming from here. How can people exercise fair and balanced judgement when as you allude to in your opening post :-

NO official statement or information on this matter

Furthermore I have checked on Gersnet & DTB and you have not sought the views on this matter with the Bears on there. Any reason why ?

Should the members of the RST themselves not be seeking clarification on the matters of concern which you have raised within the organisation ?

What appears to be happening here is a "trial by forum" - which to me is as unedifying as the clouded set of circumstances which appear to have given rise to your post.

Brian have you and the SoS had a fall out with the obese Profiteer and Rugger fan ?

Are you still lobbying the AIM to investigate Rangers ?

You cause as much damage to Rangers as Dingwallet,

he does it for profit and personal gain, I suspect its an obsession with yourself.

I dont speak for SoS but confirm I have no contact with Mark Dingwall.

As for your point regards the Aim market I am not lobbying any investigation.

The Board at Rangers pre and post AGM are managing to damage the club on their own which hurts all Rangers Supporters

I dont speak for SoS but confirm I have no contact with Mark Dingwall.

As for your point regards the Aim market I am not lobbying any investigation.

The Board at Rangers pre and post AGM are managing to damage the club on their own which hurts all Rangers Supporters

Are you now denying that you were writing to and contacting the AIM and asking them to look into the ongoings at Ibrox?

What exactly do you think the current board are doing to damage Rangers?

I was diplomatic in my initial response to you, In my opinion you are an absolute fruitcake who should be sectioned under the mental health act.