Happy with that

GOAT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team played well, McCoist got his tactics pretty much spot on. We pressed them high up the park, we passed the ball about, and i felt we done all that without even getting out of first gear. Templeton was brilliant, shiels played well, Law had a decent game, Ian Black had a good game. Overall a good strong performance, which begs the question: why can't we play like that every week?

I still think we need to drop Daly, he's too slow. Someone needs to kick. Mohsni right in the balls and now. Tell him straight, keep doing stupid things and you're dropped.

Anyway, well done McCoist and the team. Let's win it now.

I thought Law was off the pace tonight but other than that agree with most of the rest.

As I've said countless times, I truly hope Ally can be the right man, I just can't see it. (tu)

I thought Law was off the pace tonight but other than that agree with most of the rest.

As I've said countless times, I truly hope Ally can be the right man, I just can't see it. (tu)

I thought Law was decent, better player when he drives at teams.

Was a good game tonight and think it helped from more an attacking setup. Still not too happy about the sub's, and Daley should of been hooked way before shiels was.

Defense can still improve though.

Daley????? Steve Daley, Bill Daley or Tom Daley --- wasn't that much diving :matron:

now am either still pished or am seeing things the goat giving out praise to ally and co. whatever next the spfl admitting bigotry and sectarianism.but have to admit that was possibly the best 90mins this season so far.

A huge step in the right direction. Players on the whole looked up for it and performed well.

Certainly more like what they are capable of and reflective of the experience and calibre we are paying for.

Really want us to build from this and gain consistency at this improved standard.

But a huge well done to Ally for his team selection and tactics and to the players.