Further proof of SFA conspiracy

Blue72

Look it was a good result and the team played well at a high tempo, but that was a young Dunfermilne team, only something like 3 of them were over 20. But a good result all the same, now if we get the beggars I want them now in the quarters, you might think why?

1. We can give them minimum support, ie Under the screens,

2. If we get them at home in semi they will get the broomland and govan stands, I for one do not want them infesting our stadium.

3. And last, We will get the main stand and the Lisbon lion stand at the beggerdome with them getting the bigger split, we should refuse this for the final and demand a 50/50 split, they built the stadium , let them have the main stand and the Lisbon lion stand and we will have the north stand and Jock Stein stand.

The stadium was built to big and high for the landscape about it, this is why houses were demolished as of lack of sunlight and it over hangs the grave yard behind the north stand, Let's stand up for our equal share if we meet them there. If they refuse to give us a 50/50 split then refuse to play it and get Uefa involved and demand a 2 legged affair as it is unfair to go to the ground of a home team for a final and get less tickets.

I usually have trouble after being on a link but it's normally easily cleaned. Last night I watched the game as usual and when I turned on my machine this morning, it wouldn't start. Nothing I could do got it working again and I'm now faced with using the Poduct Recovery disk which will cause me to lose all info on my hard disk. As it was BBC last night I was thinking for a brief time that they were targeting Rangers fans watching via the internet.

Is everyone else OK as far as their computer are concerned?

Luckly , I kept my old lap top, but it's slow as feck.

That is definitely paranoia for you. I'm just so pissed off

I usually have trouble after being on a link but it's normally easily cleaned. Last night I watched the game as usual and when I turned on my machine this morning, it wouldn't start. Nothing I could do got it working again and I'm now faced with using the Poduct Recovery disk which will cause me to lose all info on my hard disk. As it was BBC last night I was thinking for a brief time that they were targeting Rangers fans watching via the internet.

Is everyone else OK as far as their computer are concerned?

Luckly , I kept my old lap top, but it's slow as feck.

That is definitely paranoia for you. I'm just so pissed off

Switched off TV after last nights game, woke up this morning, switched on the telly and the only channel i have now is Celtic TV. BBC bastards :weeangryasfuckface:

I hope our board will show some balls and send a strongly worded letter to the SFA explaining how badly upset some of our fans are about this.

Dear Sirs,

The Rangers board notes the scoreline on the BBC website for last nights game. It was incorrect.

Your Sincerely,

Graham Wallace. CEO.