Winter Olympics

Don81

Elise Christie had the silver in the short skate 500m final but was penalised for instigating a crash and ends up 4th.

I don't know much about it, but it seemed the right decision to me. She was a bit forceful and clumsy in getting past.

I don't know much about it, but it seemed the right decision to me. She was a bit forceful and clumsy in getting past.

Yeah same here, don't know much about it, initially I thought it was hilarious them all falling. That must be a hard one to take.

Saw her on The jump a couple of week back, you're fucking right you would.

Although she really, really doesn't photograph well, like, at all.

Saw her on The jump a couple of week back, you're fucking right you would.

Although she really, really doesn't photograph well, like, at all.

I see she's presenting on bbc for the Olympics I switched the tv on and there she was, couldn't get the image out my head of when the lad i know told me she was happy enough to shit in the toilet with the bathroom door wide open, haha

Edit : actually the story he told me was that he was in the toilet shaving and she walked in planted her arse on the carzy and began to take a shit, not very lady like for being a friend of the royals

I see she's presenting on bbc for the Olympics I switched the tv on and there she was, couldn't get the image out my head of when the lad i know told me she was happy enough to shit in the toilet with the bathroom door wide open, haha

Edit : actually the story he told me was that he was in the toilet shaving and she walked in planted her arse on the carzy and began to take a shit, not very lady like for being a friend of the royals

:lol:

Don't know much about it but how the hell did she manage to get to the Olympics? :lol:

She is one of best in world and would have won a few medals tbh i felt sorry for her especially all the koreans giving her abuse on twitter after fall and taking out there skater.