Last Nights Attendance

don logan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would people like yourself have made the extra effort and got there if it was against the bheggers?

No, due to work and family commitments, and the fact I live in England means I cant always get to games I would like to be at, but I do try and travel up for as many Saturday home games as possible and I would say there is a lot of people living in Scotland with work and family commitments and also geographically challenged could not get to this game, even if it was against the scum.

It is pretty rotten, not unexpected for a few reasons but still rotten

I don't think so. The filth got 30k against Aberdeen on a Saturday. 19k against Dunfermline is to be expected in this day and age for a 5th round tie on a Friday that's on the telly against a 3rd tier team we've played twice already.

Perspective? This isn't Leeds Utd, this isn't Sunderland. This is Rangers.

Just as with any other team, including the filth, other factors will come into play.

I don't think so. The filth got 30k against Aberdeen on a Saturday. 19k against Dunfermline is to be expected in this day and age for a 5th round tie on a Friday that's on the telly against a 3rd tier team we've played twice already.

Just as with any other team, including the filth, other factors will come into play.

I don't care about the filth or any other team. 19,000 for us is pathetic. People moaned long enough about ticket prices, it was £15 on Friday.

I don't care about the filth or any other team. 19,000 for us is pathetic. People moaned long enough about ticket prices, it was £15 on Friday.

Aye, 'We are Rangers' cliché doesn't work in reality. Practical considerations will always have an effect and always have done, even for us. You may not care about other teams but they are an indicator of the kinds of attendances to expect these days. You have unrealistic expectations. It's not the Advocaat days any more.

Aye, 'We are Rangers' cliché doesn't work in reality. Practical considerations will always have an effect and always have done, even for us. You may not care about other teams but they are an indicator of the kinds of attendances to expect these days. You have unrealistic expectations. It's not the Advocaat days any more.

Maybe some people don't deserve to support Rangers if that's the attitude.

Do we only judge by comparing to celtic then?

Like I said it wasn't unexpected but for 50 odd thousand capacity it wasn't a good crowd

Maybe some people don't deserve to support Rangers if that's the attitude.

Haha. Get a grip of yourself. Fact is we don't have TGFIW. Only one deluded team seriously claims to have that. We have fans that respond to circumstances, just like everyone else.

Do we only judge by comparing to celtic then?

Like I said it wasn't unexpected but for 50 odd thousand capacity it wasn't a good crowd

No. I've mentioned various circumstances that are factors, comparing to them is an indicator of how things are these days, nothing more. They are the other big team here, so it makes sense to see them as an indicator.