UEFA Elite Stadiums

centenarystand

I'm not overly fussed about the elite thing tbh. Hampden is elite and it's shite. Doesn't it use quirky little things to decide whether or not it's elite? You're better just going to both stadiums and you can see for yourself why Ibrox is better.

I'm not overly fussed about the elite thing tbh. Hampden is elite and it's shite. Doesn't it use quirky little things to decide whether or not it's elite? You're better just going to both stadiums and you can see for yourself why Ibrox is better.

This (tu)

If they've annoyed you, they've already won.

I wouldn't say they've annoyed us. I would say they amuse us with their wishful thinking that they will ever be anywhere near us in terms of success and class and now the stadium thing.

Lets face it if Lieswell wasn't running the SPL then the paedodrome wouldn't be holding the Scottish Cup final. Fact.

I wouldn't say they've annoyed us. I would say they amuse us with their wishful thinking that they will ever be anywhere near us in terms of success and class and now the stadium thing.

Lets face it if Lieswell wasn't running the SPL then the paedodrome wouldn't be holding the Scottish Cup final. Fact.

The countless threads on the matter suggest otherwise.

Strength of floodlights, number of media spaces