Lee Wallace last night.

pcbear

Helped us to be solid at the back. Often when he is flying up the wing all game we can get caught at the back due to someone moving over to cover and leaving big gaps.

Bombed it forward a bit more at the end when the other team were too knackered to keep up.

Wallace was his normal self. Mcculloch wirries me abit how he comes charging out. If he gets turned by a quick striker then were a goal down. Mosnhi was steady away with no stupid antics. Faure again some good tackling and tracking back but never a right back. Panics when he gets over halfway line.. thought the midfield was 1st class myself

Friday's game will mean fuck all if we go back to our standard dirge in our next game.

The urgency we showed, the attitude displayed, that's what we need to show for five or six games in a row before I'm even close to impressed.

Friday's game will mean fuck all if we go back to our standard dirge in our next game.

The urgency we showed, the attitude displayed, that's what we need to show for five or six games in a row before I'm even close to impressed.

I understand what you mean, but this was the cup, the league is already won and as much as it pains me, most teams tend to fall short in their performances when they imagine there's not much to play for. Here's hoping most of the other players can take a leaf out of Wallace's book and play to the end.