Ticket help needed!

euanRFC

I am a season ticket holder but don't really get the chance to go to away games! I am keen to go to the next round (was at the game last night) whether it is home or away! If it is an away fixture how do you actually go about trying to acquire a ticket?

Thanks in advance!

It depends on where it is. The likes of the smaller grounds almost all tickets go to supporters clubs and people on the away CCCS. However at some of the bigger stadiums tickets may go on sale to season ticket holders and some may even go on public sale for some games at certain bigger grounds (such as Ayr).

Magic thanks very much! I will have to wait for the draw then! Think I will message Rfc52 and see if I can take the raith rover tickets of his hands!

Get in contact with your local RSC or check the ticket thread (tu)

If that fails pm the user goat mentioning how much of a mccoist fan you are

He runs a bus and will sort out all mccoist fans

Just pm him and ask to join the :superally: bus :mccoist:

Problem with that is you've got to go through to his house in Edinburgh to pick them up which is a pain in the arse

My bird is in Edinburgh so I can just send her round!

Don't know who this is but I was told the wee guy who sits directly in front of me in Govan Rear organises all the buses to the away game?

He definitely does mate, the wee guy who sits directly in front of you in the Govan rear is well known in many circles. Some of the stories told about him are classic, like the time when he sat behind you in the Govan Rear once, haha always gets me buckled.

He definitely does mate, the wee guy who sits directly in front of you in the Govan rear is well known in many circles. Some of the stories told about him are classic, like the time when he sat behind you in the Govan Rear once, haha always gets me buckled.

No need to try and be a cunt! The way I was told was as if he was genuinely quite well known!

:lol: