Lawwell and lennon i salute you both

As early as this mornings newspapers lawwell was at it again, back sniping at Ally McCoists suggestion that he knew the LC final would not be held at Ibrox, we all suspected foul play would raise its head again and the final would be held at parkhead and low and behold it was to be.

Lawwell has took every opportunity to have a snide dig at Rangers in our troubled times and he doesnt care how far he goes, he doesnt care that he loses respect of elder statesmen in Scottish Football because in this day and age he calls the shots and he manipulates the rules in favour of his own club. Lawwell uses every dirty trick in the book and he is quite at home amongst those born to breathe hatred.

Lennon? You know i dislike this character so much i actually like him. He is such a buffoon. No football official deserves to be spat at and have coins thrown at him whilst attending a game as was last week. Lennon doesnt know what he has done to deserve such treatment. Are these two so far up their own arses they dont realise they cant publicly snipe at their fellow pros and its all forgotten?

Digs at Rangers are common from lennon, snarling outbursts in the media about referees and player of the year nominees the list goes on.

The Gallowgate Galacticos were on a record beating run ( take out the hammerings from Milan and Barca why let 2 defeats get in the way of a supposed unbeaten run) meaningless opponents have been swept aside and no team could stop them, however today it came to a shuddering halt.

In my opinion our Rangers team are not quite ready for the Galacticos at present but as the saying goes todays result was a game changer. I absolutely fear no team left in the Scottish and all of a sudden the Rangers have now an opportunity of a domestic treble.

How does that sound peter?

For all the bile and sniding that has come from parkhead recently, for all the manipulating of circumstances to your own supposed advantage tonight i raise a glass and salute you both lawwell and lennon you made my day.

Over the last fifty years there have been some right characters in Scottish football, from the Walter Mitty like Ally McLeod to the door faced Jim McLean, but never in these fifty years have there been such a pair of opportunist deniers of the truth as Lawwell, Lennon and the rest of those involved at c****c. These people have shamed Scottish football for years and hopefully the goings on regarding the GCC/land/c****c/Co-op will bring their involvement to an end sooner rather than later.

Lennon? You know i dislike this character so much i actually like him. He is such a buffoon. No football official deserves to be spat at and have coins thrown at him whilst attending a game as was last week. Lennon doesnt know what he has done to deserve such treatment. Are these two so far up their own arses they dont realise they cant publicly snipe at their fellow pros and its all forgotten?

The official line from the cops is that they are investigating allegations of verbal abuse and A coin being thrown (though I suspect if it happened at all it would be more of a flick/toss) at TLB

Reports of him being showered in spit and coins and having to flee from an angry mob are just bullshit. Typical of the rhags to try to make a martyr out of that rancid bastard.